Connection problems with Metatrader in French Guiana

Hello,

I am an usual Metatrader user. I used especially MT4. I lived in Canada where MT4 worked perfectly. I have just moved in French Guiana because my father has just died from a serious illness, and I have to support my mother during several months.

I try now desperately to put on MT4 or MT5, but none works in French Guiana. I tried with my usual account that I used in Canada (it is an demonstration account): I receive ceaselessly messages like "failed connection" and "invalid account". I then tried to create a new account, on MT4 and MT5, but it does not work either because French Guiana does not appear on the list of countries for opening of account in the software. On the other hand, with MT5, I see that appear Guadeloupe and Martinique, which are French countries having exactly the same status as French Guiana. I thus do not understand why it is not possible in French Guiana.

Can you help me to solve this problem please? Thank you in advance, because this problem annoys me a lot …

kimindel:

Hello,

I am an usual Metatrader user. I used especially MT4. I lived in Canada where MT4 worked perfectly. I have just moved in French Guiana because my father has just died from a serious illness, and I have to support my mother during several months.

I try now desperately to put on MT4 or MT5, but none works in French Guiana. I tried with my usual account that I used in Canada (it is an demonstration account): I receive ceaselessly messages like "failed connection" and "invalid account". I then tried to create a new account, on MT4 and MT5, but it does not work either because French Guiana does not appear on the list of countries for opening of account in the software. On the other hand, with MT5, I see that appear Guadeloupe and Martinique, which are French countries having exactly the same status as French Guiana. I thus do not understand why it is not possible in French Guiana.

Can you help me to solve this problem please? Thank you in advance, because this problem annoys me a lot …

Contact your Broker via Live Chat for help.
Reason: