Could Someone Become Rich By Forex Trading? - Lets Discuss - page 2

newdigital:

by trading

======

what is rich (means: how much)?

Rich means having all luxuries, a bungalow/a supercar/ and like that.

Icarus:
own brokerage firm ? 

abhishek72457:
Rich means having all luxuries, a bungalow/a supercar/ and like that.

and island? private island on Bermudas for example? why not ... some people say that if you do not have your own private island - you can not be considered as a rich man

I am asking because as far as I know - enough is as good as feast

Example : if someone is having a house, vehicle and good family with regular job so he can consider himself as a rich man. By the way - vehicle is optional ...

=======

To say seriously :

Are you talking about making few million/billion dollars in very short way starting with 1K/10K initial deposit for example? It is difficult if forex only. But there are the traders who did it in stock market ...

newdigital:

and island? private island on Bermudas for example? why not ... some people say that if you do not have your own private island - you can not be considered as a rich man

I am asking because as far as I know - enough is as good as feast

Example : if someone is having a house, vehicle and good family with regular job so he can consider himself as a rich man. By the way - vehicle is optional ...

=======

To say seriously :

Are you talking about making few million/billion dollars in very short way starting with 1K/10K initial deposit for example? It is difficult if forex only. But there are the traders who did it in stock market ...

yeah, i have seen your post on stock market traders who became rich by trading stocks.

abhishek72457:
yeah, i have seen your post on stock market traders who became rich by trading stocks.
and some of them started with small initial deposit size ...

newdigital:
and some of them started with small initial deposit size ...
small deposit means started with a few hundred dollars?

abhishek72457:
for whom are you talking about?

someone in my country Singapore.

hearsay that he was near bankrupt then started in forex and made his million and now open his own school to teach.

doshur:

someone in my country Singapore.

hearsay that he was near bankrupt then started in forex and made his million and now open his own school to teach.

who is he? can you share anything here ?

abhishek72457:

Could Someone Become Rich By Forex Trading?

is it possible to be Rich by trading forex markets?  

Yes, you can. One popular idea is by helping others get what they want, you will have what you want. By the measure you give, your reward will be measured to you ten fold. Give and you shall receive. Universal laws. Example: Give free signal, then add a fee, and reap reward for giving.

KenMcCormick:
Yes, you can. One popular idea is by helping others get what they want, you will have what you want. By the measure you give, your reward will be measured to you ten fold. Give and you shall receive. Universal laws. Example: Give free signal, then add a fee, and reap reward for giving.
Suppose i give free signal.. then how can i get reward? if i am giving it for free??
Trading signals
Trading signals
  • www.mql5.com
Trading Signals for MetaTrader: social trading, mirror trading, copy trading and account monitoring
Reason: