How to identify a charts timeframe

Hello,

I am developing an EA , what will work simultaneously in multiply chart window. Each EA will work independently, but I would like to put put some setup data from different EA ( charts) into a single file for further analysis.

I can identify the pair by using the Symbol() function what returns with the name of the particular pair.

I also want to get the actual timeframe of the particular chart. Is there a function what returns with the timeframe of the chart. If does not exist how can  I identify the charts timeframe .

Thank you

F.

paf01200:

Hello,

I am developing an EA , what will work simultaneously in multiply chart window. Each EA will work independently, but I would like to put put some setup data from different EA ( charts) into a single file for further analysis.

I can identify the pair by using the Symbol() function what returns with the name of the particular pair.

I also want to get the actual timeframe of the particular chart. Is there a function what returns with the timeframe of the chart. If does not exist how can  I identify the charts timeframe .

Thank you

F.

If you had read the last written topics before you posted this question then you had found the answer in this topic

Need help for      

Period()
Reason: