Optimization results tab as csv file

Hi,

I process the "optimization results" tab as shown in the tab after an optimization. To do this I pass all this data in a csv file (coma separator).

The "save as report" option doesn't work for me as it doesn't save all information as shown in the tab (inputs are not shown).

I do a copy and paste manually in the csv file. This is tedious and has the risk of making errors, as I am move sometimes more than 1 million lines.

Is there a script or another way to save the tab as I want by just bringing the script into the screen or another similar easy way to save this data?

(I know I could add instructions in the EA to save the data as I want in a csv file, but that needs a code tailored to each EA)

Thank you very much in advanced.

autotrade: I do a copy and paste manually in the csv file. This is tedious and has the risk of making errors, as I am move sometimes more than 1 million lines.
Select all (control-A) copy (control-C) go to excell, paste special (seperator = tab) 1 million lines done.

Thank you for your reply.

I do use the way you mention. Unfortunately still I have problems. For example: I can’t copy the full list of passes in some computers I use (lack of memory if I have 4GB) then I have to do by portions, or I have to have attention in the screen for this process that takes some minutes.

I still would like to find a feature – as an option o a script- that once the optimization is finished, I “press the button” and then later on, I have the full csv file, with no more work to do than just this.

Does anybody know about a feature like this?

Reason: