Separate report for different EA

Hi! I am doing some EA testing with my Demo account and would like to know if there is way to separate the Trade Report for each EA? I generate a detail report but I have no way to know which trade is open by which EA. Thank you.

Good question. It looks like not.

You could make sure each EA is opening orders with a unique Magic Number or Comment, then write a little script to go through your closed trades, looking for a particular Magic Number or Comment, then print the trade's details to file. 

aboka:
Hi! I am doing some EA testing with my Demo account and would like to know if there is way to separate the Trade Report for each EA? I generate a detail report but I have no way to know which trade is open by which EA. Thank you.

Hi Aboka,

Try search for indicator called YourEA Profits 1.0...

Indicator sorts trades by Magic Number so you can see different EA's trades and profit/loss...

Hope this helps,

Robert

cosmicbeing:

Hi Aboka,

Try search for indicator called YourEA Profits 1.0...

Indicator sorts trades by Magic Number so you can see different EA's trades and profit/loss...

Hope this helps,

Robert

Profits your EA(s) have made on your account

Thanks guy.
alladir:

Good question. It looks like not.

You could make sure each EA is opening orders with a unique Magic Number or Comment, then write a little script to go through your closed trades, looking for a particular Magic Number or Comment, then print the trade's details to file. 

Hi! Could you tell me where I could download the script as I dont have slight idea how? Thank you.

cosmicbeing & deVries: Thank you for the suggestion. Will dl, try and revert back.

Thanks guy. I have test out the Profits your EA(s) and it works fine for me :)
Reason: