Preliminary Announcement of the New MetaTrader 4 Build 507: Trading Signal Registration Command and Setting a Spread When Testing

New MetaTrader 4 platform build 507 is being prepared for release. After the release of the update, we will publish an additional news containing the full list of changes and the build number

Attention! From August 1, 2013 desktop client terminals older than build 500 will be no longer supported.

The following changes are planned:

1. Terminal: Added display of trading levels' deviation from the market's, position's or order's price in points and client deposit currency when dragging trade levels of orders and stops.

2. Terminal: Added display of trading levels' deviation from the market's, position's or order's price in points and client deposit currency into trade levels' tooltips.

3. Terminal: Added "Use 'Alt' key to drag trade levels" option - when enabled, dragging of trade levels is performed only in case Alt key is pressed.

4. Terminal: Added currency display in the client account's status bar.

5. Terminal: Fixed display of X signs for quick closing of orders and positions when using alternative Windows themes.
  6. Terminal: Fixed display of the unlimited number of trading levels on the chart.
  7. Terminal: Fixed pauses in alerts.
  8. Terminal: Fixed generation of price statistics in the detailed trading report.
  9. Terminal: Fixed display of Navigator and Market Watch windows, as well as quick trading tab when using large Windows fonts.
  10. Terminal: Fixed default generation of trailing stop level sets.
  11. Terminal: Fixed display of quick trade panel when changing the chart's color scheme.
  12. Terminal: Fixed display of prices having large number of characters (7 or more) in the quick trading panel.
  13. Terminal: Fixed an error that in some cases led to clearing the order expiration date when dragging order trade levels.
  14. Terminal: Fixed translation of the user interface into Japanese, updated translations into other languages.
  15. Signals: Revised display of signal list:
    • Added signal price column and paid/free signals filter.
    • Added signal type column - Demo, Contest or Real.
    • Removed brokerage company and trading server names.

16. Signals: Added command for registering a trading signal bound to the allocated account on MQL5 web site to the trading account's context menu of the Navigator window.

17. Signals: Added warning of different deposit currencies at signal provider's and subscriber's sides.
  18. Signals: Revised the dialog for unsubscribing from a signal in order to reduce the risk of the accidental unsubscribing from paid signals. Now, users should additionally agree to unsubscribing terms before performing the action.
  19. Signals: Fixed an error that in some cases led to position closing when receiving a requote.
  20. MQL4: Fixed an error that in some cases could lead to incorrect values of predefined Digits and Points variables after changing the client account.
  21. Tester: Added ability to specify spread value during testing and optimization. The old behavior has been left as a default one - the current symbol spread value is used at the start of the test (optimization):

Added TestSpread parameter to the configuration file of launching the tester from the command line.

22. MetaEditor: Fixed updating scroll bars when editing a document.
  23. Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.

BUG report: MT4 installs itself in the background without any kind of question or sign.

szgy74:

BUG report: MT4 installs itself in the background without any kind of question or sign.

If you are talking about updates  . .  it's not a bug it's intentional.

RaptorUK:
If you are talking about updates  . .  it's not a bug it's intentional.

Well, I don't know where in the world is this accepted as normal, especially during business hours.

I do something like this in the company next day I'm fired.

szgy74:

Well, I don't know where in the world is this accepted as normal, especially during business hours.

It's been the norm with MT5 for a long time,  if you don't like it don't use MT4.

Did you notice this . . .  Attention! From August 1, 2013 desktop client terminals older than build 500 will be no longer supported. ?

Finally adjustable spread in the Tester. Thank you MQ :-)

szgy74:

I agree. 

Now I consider, if this odd feature gives me a right to update my MQL scripts using this stealth way, too.

Hello.I would like to make a request here of adding a TP and a SL to the DROP DOWN MENU,that is in the upper left hand corner of the charts,with the BUY,SELL and the LOTS details.Or,does anyone know if they will do this or it is in the works of being added on?...Thank you.....GOD BLESS
Reason: