Lilith has to work;-) help needed!

Hello,

i would like to run Lilith goes to hollyood EA on serveral Charts with different symbols at the same account. I try´d to change the define number but it doesn´t work!? Can someone give advice? Thanks for your help!

Mike12:

Hello,

i would like to run Lilith goes to hollyood EA on serveral Charts with different symbols at the same account. I try´d to change the define number but it doesn´t work!? Can someone give advice? Thanks for your help!

<CODE DELETED>

Please read some other posts before posting . . .

Please   edit   your post . . .    please use the   SRC   button to post code: How to use the   SRC   button. 

If you have too much code for the  SRC  box please add it as an attachment . . . 

CloseAll() needs to check the OrderMagicNumber() and only close it's own trades . . . 

Mike12: i would like to run Lilith goes to hollyood EA on serveral Charts with different symbols at the same account. I try´d to change the define number but it doesn´t work!?

1. Play video
    Please edit your post.
    For large amounts of code, attach it.

2. "it doesn't work" is meaningless. There are no mind readers here. What doesn't work? What does it do that you think should be something else?
  3. You can't just change the define number magic number and recompile, because that will change it for ALL instances. Make it an extern and you can change it per chart.

Thanks for the prompt answers (and be patient with the beginners).

#define MAGICMA  3937

extern int Verison = 2;
extern int  Slippage = 100;
extern int Anchor = 250;
extern double xFactor = 1.8;

extern string XX = "------------below for manual option";
extern bool Automated = TRUE;
extern double PriceUp = 1.37001;
extern double PriceDown = 1.36501;
extern double Lots = 0.02;
extern double Amount = 10;
extern int RiskPercent = 100;

int PendingBuy, PendingSell, Buys, Sells, i, Spread;
double BuyLots, SellLots, PendingBuyLots, PendingSellLots;
double Focus, Profit, Risk, Up, Dw;
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Init function                                                    |
void init()
  {
   Spread=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD);
   Risk=(PriceUp-PriceDown)*10000;
   Amount=AccountBalance()/1000;
  }
//| Start function                                                   |
void start()
  {
   Count();
   if(Buys==0 && Sells==0){CheckForOpen();}
   else{CheckForClose();}
  }
//---------------------------------------------------------------------------         
int CheckForOpen()
{
  if(Automated)
    {
     double SAR=iSAR(NULL,0,0.02,0.2,0);
     Lots = MathRound(AccountBalance()/1000)/100;
     Amount=AccountBalance()/1000;
     if(Ask>=SAR){OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,Slippage,0,0,"",MAGICMA,0,CLR_NONE); Focus=Ask-Anchor*Point;}
     if(Bid<=SAR){OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,Slippage,0,0,"",MAGICMA,0,CLR_NONE); Focus=Bid+Anchor*Point;}
    }//if
  else
    {
     if(PendingBuyLots==0)
       {
       if(Ask+Spread*Point<PriceUp){OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,Lots,PriceUp,Slippage,0,0,"",MAGICMA,0,CLR_NONE);}
       if(Bid-Spread*Point>PriceUp){OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT,Lots,PriceUp,Slippage,0,0,"",MAGICMA,0,CLR_NONE);} 
       }//if
     if(PendingSellLots==0)
       {
       if(Ask+Spread*Point<PriceDown){OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLLIMIT,Lots,PriceDown,Slippage,0,0,"",MAGICMA,0,CLR_NONE);}
       if(Bid-Spread*Point>PriceDown){OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,Lots,PriceDown,Slippage,0,0,"",MAGICMA,0,CLR_NONE);} 
       }//if  
    }//if
} 
int CheckForClose()
{
  Count();

//CONDIZIONE DI CHIUSURA DI SUCCESSO
  if(Profit>=Amount){CloseAll();}

//CONDIZIONE DI BLOCCAGGIO DI EMERGENZA
  if(Profit<-AccountBalance()*RiskPercent/100)
    {
     if(SellLots>BuyLots+PendingBuyLots)
       {OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,(SellLots-(BuyLots+PendingBuyLots)),Ask,Slippage,0,0,"",MAGICMA,0,CLR_NONE);}
     if(BuyLots>SellLots+PendingSellLots)
       {OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,(BuyLots-(SellLots+PendingSellLots)),Bid,Slippage,0,0,"",MAGICMA,0,CLR_NONE);}
    }

//SETTAGGIO AUTOMATICO O NO
  if(Automated){Up=Focus+Anchor*Point;Dw=Focus-Anchor*Point;}
  else{Up=NormalizeDouble(PriceUp,5);Dw=NormalizeDouble(PriceUp,5);    }

//SYSTEM CORE   
  if(SellLots>BuyLots+PendingBuyLots)
    {OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,(SellLots*xFactor)-BuyLots,Up,Slippage,0,0,"",MAGICMA,0,CLR_NONE);}
  if(BuyLots>SellLots+PendingSellLots)
    {OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,(BuyLots*xFactor)-SellLots,Dw,Slippage,0,0,"",MAGICMA,0,CLR_NONE);}

Comment("Gain= ",Profit," LookingFor= ",Amount,
          ";\nBuy=",Buys,"; Sell=", Sells,"; BuyLots=",BuyLots,"; SellLots=",SellLots,
          ";\nRisk=",Risk); 

}  
void CloseAll()
{
   bool   Result;
   int    i,Pos,Error;
   int    Total=OrdersTotal();

if(Total>0)
   {for(i=Total-1; i>=0; i--) 
     {if(OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES) == TRUE) 
       {Pos=OrderType();
        if(Pos==OP_BUY){Result=OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), Bid, Slippage, CLR_NONE);}
        if(Pos==OP_SELL){Result=OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), Ask, Slippage, CLR_NONE);}
        if((Pos==OP_BUYSTOP)||(Pos==OP_SELLSTOP)||(Pos==OP_BUYLIMIT)||(Pos==OP_SELLLIMIT)){Result=OrderDelete(OrderTicket(), CLR_NONE);}
//-----------------------
        if(Result!=true){Error=GetLastError();Print("LastError = ",Error);}
        else Error=0;
//-----------------------
       }//if
     }//for
   }//if
   return(0);
}
void Count()
{  
  Buys=0; Sells=0; PendingBuy=0; PendingSell=0; BuyLots=0; SellLots=0; PendingBuyLots=0; PendingSellLots=0; Profit=0;
  for(i=OrdersTotal(); i>=0; i--)
    {OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);
     if(OrderMagicNumber()==MAGICMA && OrderSymbol()==Symbol())
       {
        Profit = Profit + OrderProfit() + OrderSwap();
        if(OrderType()==OP_SELL){SellLots=SellLots+OrderLots();Sells++;}
        if(OrderType()==OP_BUY){BuyLots=BuyLots+OrderLots();Buys++;}
        if(OrderType()==OP_SELLSTOP || OrderType()==OP_SELLLIMIT){PendingSellLots=PendingSellLots+OrderLots();}
        if(OrderType()==OP_BUYSTOP || OrderType()==OP_BUYLIMIT){PendingBuyLots=PendingBuyLots+OrderLots();}
       }//if
    }//for
}
I made an extern magicnumber, but (and this is the problem) EA closes in spite of this all trades of each chart when only one target is hit!?

Mike12:

Thanks for the prompt answers (and be patient with the beginners).

I made an extern magicnumber, but (and this is the problem) EA closes in spite of this all trades of each chart when only one target is hit!?

As I said . . . .

RaptorUK:

CloseAll() needs to check the OrderMagicNumber() and only close it's own trades . . . 

int OrderMagicNumber( )

void CloseAll()
{
   bool   Result;
   int    i,Pos,Error;

int    OrderMagicNumber()==MAGICMA && OrderSymbol()==Symbol())

if(Total>0)
     {if(OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES) == TRUE) 
creating an extern Magicnumber + inserting this code. Is this correct?

Mike12:
creating an extern Magicnumber + inserting this code. Is this correct?
Nope,  look at the code in the Count() function, it will give you a guide . . .

Thanks, í recognized the mistake in the same way. Compiling is now without errors. Hope Lilith got an hard-working girl...

Hmmm, Lilith closes now the right trades but not the pending orders. Does somebody know what is missing in the code? Here is the sequence of the code i changed from  the original that closed all the trades.

Sorry, here it is

void CloseAll()
{
   bool   Result;
   int    i,Pos,Error;
   int    MACGICMA= 0;

if(Total>0)

{OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);
     if(OrderMagicNumber()==MAGICMA && OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) 
       Pos=OrderType();
       {
        if(Pos==OP_BUY){Result=OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), Bid, Slippage, CLR_NONE);}
        if(Pos==OP_SELL){Result=OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), Ask, Slippage, CLR_NONE);}
        if((Pos==OP_BUYSTOP)||(Pos==OP_SELLSTOP)||(Pos==OP_BUYLIMIT)||(Pos==OP_SELLLIMIT)){Result=OrderDelete(OrderTicket(), CLR_NONE);}
Reason: