Other charts' objects

Hi all, I want a script that copies the objects of all open charts and pastes them on all open charts. Searching tells me I will need to use winAPI to access other charts?

Any tips one what commands I'll need to use?

In the end would it be faster to run a copier script on every chart (writing details to file), then a paster chart on every chart? I wouldn't be doing this too often so this approach is fine for me. 

Thanks in advance. 

alladir:

Hi all, I want a script that copies the objects of all open charts and pastes them on all open charts. Searching tells me I will need to use winAPI to access other charts?

Any tips one what commands I'll need to use?

In the end would it be faster to run a copier script on every chart (writing details to file), then a paster chart on every chart? I wouldn't be doing this too often so this approach is fine for me. 

Thanks in advance. 

In what way ????
Objects on GBPUSD M15    ===>>   EURJPY   H1

and also

Objects on EURJPY   H1     ===>>   GBPUSD M15

why not make in one chart price all currency  ???  

and open there all indicators 

alladir:

I assume you mean the same pair.

You can't access the other time frames directly and you can't create objects with winAPI.

1. script runs on every chart and adds new objects the script on another chart found.
  2. script modifies the template (per pair per tf) with all objects and uses winAPI to add the template to the other chart.

Yeh I have M1, M5, H1 etc. open for a pair and want each chart's trend lines in all charts.

In the end, I wrote a 'copy' script which write's the chart's trendline details to  file and a 'paste' script with loads the trendlines from file.

It's a little cumbersome but it works fine. 

Thanks for the replies. 

Reason: