Can Hedging be disallowed on MT4?‏

Hi,

I understand that hedging is generally allowed on MT4 platform. As I would like to give a demo account to a manager and would like to copy trades on my real account. I don't want him to hedge any of the open position, that is, not opening a new trade in reverse of any open trade. Please let me know if there is a way on your MT4 platform by which he can be stoped to create hedge transaction.

I am going to copy trades from more than one manager and the other manager may open a trade in reverse direction so hedging should be allowed on my real account.

Please let me know if there is any script available which can be installed on MT4 to disallow hedging transaction. I am looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thanks and regards,
Kevin

Kevins45654:

I understand that hedging is generally allowed on MT4 platform. 

Please let me know if there is a way on your MT4 platform by which he can be stoped to create hedge transaction.

Please let me know if there is any script available which can be installed on MT4 to disallow hedging transaction. I am looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
  1. Hedging is not allowed in the US.
  2. Modify the EA
  3. Can't disallow but you can have it immediately close the newer. (You'll still pay the spread.)
Reason: