How to modify this EA?

Hey guys,

I found an EA on this site named "pure martingale" posted by gery18. https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10655 I tested it on demo and now i want to make some modifications in it according to my own strategy.

1. This EA opens random trades. e.g; Buy, buy, sell, buy, sell, sell, sell (after hitting stoploss). i want it to open trades like buy, sell, buy, sell, buy, sell, buy... (after hitting stoploss)

2. SL and TP are combined, so they cant be different. I want to separate them for different targets. e.g; SL=10-30 and TP=20-60 (or TP=SL*1.5)

after these two modifications, this EA can give more better results. I am using it on a live account, but i need to monitor it for manual corrections.

PS: I have my own strategy nearly similar to this EA, but with some differences. If anyone can code that or can help me in coding that as an EA? I will be grateful.

qgmql: If anyone can code that or can help me
Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
Reason: