Chart scroll

Hello.

I'm new to MT4. I was wondering if i could scroll the charts IN FRONT OF the price action. I find it really unconfortable that the current price action must be at the very right-hand side of my chart. For example, when i place a fibonacci (but not only) i can't really get a clear view. I post a screenshoot to show what i would like to see. Is it possible?

I've obtained that picture by pushing the " - " button. However, when i click on the graph, it resumes.

Cristopher:

Hello.

I'm new to MT4. I was wondering if i could scroll the charts IN FRONT OF the price action. I find it really unconfortable that the current price action must be at the very right-hand side of my chart. For example, when i place a fibonacci (but not only) i can't really get a clear view. I post a screenshoot to show what i would like to see. Is it possible?

I've obtained that picture by pushing the " - " button. However, when i click on the graph, it resumes.

What picture ?  to post an image use this . . . 

Works :) Thanks

Cristopher:

Hello.

Bar 0,  the currently forming bar is always drawn at the same position, when it completes the existing bars move to the left.  You can use Chart Shift to have a gap between Bar 0 and the right of the chart . . .  there s an icon to enable/disable it and to adjust it you will find a downward facing arrow at the top right edge of the chart that you can drag to the desired position.

Hmm, seems that i'm going blind. I can't find that arrow :|

Cristopher:

Hmm, seems that i'm going blind. I can't find that arrow :|

It only shows if you have Chart Shift enabled and it will be up here somewhere . . .

Of course if you have your Grid the same colour as your Background you won't see it . . . 

Thanks a lot! Indeed it wasn't enabled :)

Have a nice day

Cristopher: if i could scroll the charts IN FRONT OF the price action. I find it really unconfortable that the current price action must be at the very right-hand side of my chart.

Press the Chart Shift button, move the triangle where you want.

Reason: