recompile ea again and again

when i load mt4 platform i have to recompile ea's to work..otherwise the ea's placed on charts won't work...

ankit29030:
when i load mt4 platform i have to recompile ea's to work..otherwise the ea's placed on charts won't work...
You are doing something wrong . . .  what is your OS and where is MT4 installed ?

win 7 and c:

i have placed a single e a on 10 symbols..

ankit29030:
i have placed a single e a on 10 symbols..
Maybe your code is broken.

bcoz placed on diff symbols()?

ankit29030:
bcoz placed on diff symbols()?
No,  because you have to recompile the EAs for them to work.  Does it work with just 1 EA ?  2 ? 3 ?  you need to debug your code and find what is going wrong.

RaptorUK:
No,  because you have to recompile the EAs for them to work.  Does it work with just 1 EA ?  2 ? 3 ?  you need to debug your code and find what is going wrong.

i have stated it works fine after recompiling...after long hours it becomes disabled auto matically.

ankit29030:

i have stated it works fine after recompiling...after long hours it becomes disabled auto matically.

You said when you load MT4 not after it has been running for a long time . . .  you should find out what is wrong with your code.

When this happens how much of your CPU is MT4 using ?  how many cores/hyperthreads do you have ?  how many CPU graphs in Task manager ?

It doesn't "works fine after recompiling" The code is broken. Recompile just resets it until it breaks again. Exactly the same as you removing the EA and reattaching it. FIX IT.
Reason: