Cannot see chart less than 1 hour

Hi! I am using MT4 with UpFX and recently I cant see the chart for EURUSD that is less than 1 hour(M30, M15, M5 & M1). I did not change any settings and other currency pair is working fine. Any ideas how i could fix this?

Thank you, 

1. UAC issue with history? Don't install in \program files* on Vista/7/8
  2. What did your broker say when you asked them for help.

WHRoeder:
  1. UAC issue with history? Don't install in \program files* on Vista/7/8
  2. What did your broker say when you asked them for help.

Hi! I am using Windows 7 and not sure if its UAC issue. It has been working fine for couple month and suddenly it happens. I find it is getting erratic(worst)  now. EURUSD pair M1, M15, M30, H4 & D1 cant be display now. And i just found out it is starting to affect other pair too....

I haven't actually contact support yet. Thought this is a common issue and would like to try my luck here first.

p/s - I have more than 10 Chart opens with half of them running EA

Thank you, 

aboka:

Hi! I am using Windows 7 and not sure if its UAC issue. It has been working fine for couple month and suddenly it happens. I find it is getting erratic(worst)  now. EURUSD pair M1, M15, M30, H4 & D1 cant be display now. And i just found out it is starting to affect other pair too....

I haven't actually contact support yet. Thought this is a common issue and would like to try my luck here first.

p/s - I have more than 10 Chart opens with half of them running EA

Thank you, 

What kind of CPU activity is the terminal showing in the task manager ?  and how many cores/hyperthreading virtual cores do you have ?
Reason: