Active Profile - New feature request

hi every body

i want to ask  MetaQuotes  for request to add a new feature in MetaTrader 4

i call this feature "Active Profile" 

as all of us know, MT4 support multi profile, every profile have it's charts

we use this normal featur to organize our chart,

• Some make every profile for specific Symbol, ex. Yen, GBP, EUR,..etc. 
  • and other make every profile to apply specific strategy with all pairs

i talk about the use of the second one, whos open all pair chart and pool some indicator -that represent sepecific strategy- and attached them to all charts

or for those who assign every profile to sepesific Expert Advisor and put it to all chart in this profile, and attached another one to another profile's charts, and so on ..

the problem that face us is when we go to other profile; the previous profile will be inactive and all it's EA or indicators and alert will be inactive !!

that let us enforced to put all charts in one profile , and so we didn't gain much more form the profile feature especially: organizing

So, we need a new feature in tools, Option, to "Active hidden profiles" ; So when a signal came from an indicator on the other profile i see it's Alert in my front screen 

that's all we need from MetaQuotes, i has been encouraged to put my request here after  MetaQuotes develop their MT4 by added "One Click trading"

i hope i see this feature soon, and not only to see the option to active hidden profile, but also to give me the option to chooes wich of them to be active in background and wich to be inactive (may be by check box in it's menu).

Finally, I thank MetaQuotes, and hope for it, continous development

thanks all 

IAEBusiness:

that's all we need from MetaQuotes, i has been encouraged to put my request here after  MetaQuotes develop their MT4 by added "One Click trading"

i hope i see this feature soon, and not only to see the option to active hidden profile, but also to give me the option to chooes wich of them to be active in background and wich to be inactive (may be by check box in it's menu). 

If you want to make a suggestion you would be better served by doing it from your  mql5  profile with the Service Desk link on the left hand side of the page.

RaptorUK:
If you want to make a suggestion you would be better served by doing it from your  mql5  profile with the Service Desk link on the left hand side of the page.
yes, i go there but i found it for MT5 only, So i write it here.

IAEBusiness:
yes, i go there but i found it for MT5 only, So i write it here.
It's for MT4 too.

RaptorUK:
It's for MT4 too.

but they say "Create a request to report bugs found in MQL5 or MetaTrader 5 directly to developers or send your suggestions on product improvement."

and they did not give my option for MT4 in  "Product:" menu . !!

IAEBusiness:

but they say "Create a request to report bugs found in MQL5 or MetaTrader 5 directly to developers or send your suggestions on product improvement."

and they did not give my option for MT4 in  "Product:" menu . !!

Yes I know . . . never the less, the correct place to report bugs and suggest improvements for mql4 and MT4 is the Service Desk on the mql5 forum.

IAEBusiness: So, we need a new feature in tools, Option, to "Active hidden profiles"
Or you could simply create a secondary terminal installation, one for each profile, and have what you want in about 30 seconds.
Reason: