Error 4802 - cannot load custom indicator - page 2

alexvd:

I've copied your code and tried to reproduce your situation.

I'm getting a valid handle to indicator without any errors.

My OnInit function in EA

Indicator was saved (tmp.mq5) and compiled (tmp.ex5). All files (mq5 and ex5) placed in MQL5\Indicators\

Please, write to service desk.

Hello alexvd,

thanks for your great help and time.

Looks like my mistake was I put space in indicator name but 

in call there was no space.

What is 'service desk'? 

Learner21:

What is 'service desk'? 

Under the Profile, in the left side u find a button...

This is the section for bug tracking of products by MetaQuotes Software Corp., which is implemented based on the TeamWox groupware system.

Create a request to report bugs found in MQL5 or MetaTrader 5 directly to developers or send your suggestions on product improvement.

:D

TeamWox Groupware & Online Collaboration Software
  • www.teamwox.com
TeamWox SaaS is a highly efficient cloud based enterprise management system. Tasks, Document Management, CRM, IP Telephony and Service Desk - all these and more are available to you with a single mouse click!

Symr:

Under the Profile, in the left side u find a button...

This is the section for bug tracking of products by MetaQuotes Software Corp., which is implemented based on the TeamWox groupware system.

Create a request to report bugs found in MQL5 or MetaTrader 5 directly to developers or send your suggestions on product improvement.

:D

This is very good and MT5 is gonna be always on top.

I had the same problem and only managed to use it when I put the indicator code in MQL5 \ Indicators and compiled it. When I just copied the indicator already compiled, I had problems.
Reason: