It's so easy, but even I am. Please help :)

Hi

I'm total noob in terms of mq4 unfortunately i found out, sometimes I need a little correction of indicators. Would someone be so kind and helped me? I believe, it is question of 3 minutes to do it. 

For my personal analyze I need to collect data from indicator linked here http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=302007 it's also attached in this post, only with the other name. 

The only thing I need to edit is to add the "-" when t1=d1<0  So, if the profit is within the red numbers (loss) the minus sign appears before the value instead of only change a color.

(part of the code, where I believe is the solution) 

trade_set_win_ratio=0;
d2=_trade_win_set+_trade_loss_set; if (d2>0) {trade_set_win_ratio=(_trade_win_set/(d2))*100;}
d1=NormalizeDouble(trade_set_win_ratio,1);
y+=dy;drawFixedLbl(prefix+"tsWinsRatio", "Trade Set Win Ratio=" +DoubleToStr(d1,(MathFloor(d1)!=d1))+"%" , StatsCorner, x, y, DisplayPanelFontSize, Fonts, StatsColor, false);
drawFixedLbl(prefix+"numBoxbg"+y, bg_box_length, StatsCorner, x-5, y-space_y, space_font_size, "Webdings", StatsBGColor, true);
d1=0; d2=num_wins+num_losses; if (d2>0) {d1=NormalizeDouble((num_wins/d2)*100,1);} 
y+=dy;drawFixedLbl(prefix+"ttWinRatio","Individual Trades Win Ratio="+DoubleToStr(d1,(MathFloor(d1)!=d1))+"%", StatsCorner, x, y, DisplayPanelFontSize, Fonts, StatsColor, false);
drawFixedLbl(prefix+"numBoxbg"+y, bg_box_length, StatsCorner, x-5, y-space_y, space_font_size, "Webdings", StatsBGColor, true);
d1=NormalizeDouble(closed_longs_profit+closed_shorts_profit+total_losses,1); t1=(d1>=0)*PipsProfitColor+(d1<0)* PipsLossColor;
y+=dy; if (StatsCorner==0 || StatsCorner==2) 
{drawFixedLbl(prefix+"ttLoss","Net Pips=", StatsCorner, x, y, DisplayPanelFontSize, Fonts, StatsColor, false);
drawFixedLbl("ZPips","Net Pips="+DoubleToStr(MathAbs(d1),(MathFloor(d1)!=d1)),StatsCorner,x,y,DisplayPanelFontSize,Fonts,t1,false);}
if (StatsCorner==1 || StatsCorner==3) 
{drawFixedLbl(prefix+"ttLoss",DoubleToStr(MathAbs(d1),(MathFloor(d1)!=d1)), StatsCorner, x, y, DisplayPanelFontSize, Fonts,t1,false);
drawFixedLbl("ZPips","Net Pips="+DoubleToStr(MathAbs(d1),(MathFloor(d1)!=d1)),StatsCorner,x,y,DisplayPanelFontSize,Fonts,StatsColor,false);}
drawFixedLbl(prefix+"numBoxbg"+y,bg_box_length,StatsCorner,x-5,y-space_y, space_font_size, "Webdings", StatsBGColor, true);

I do not know, if someone is able to deal with that. I can just hope.  

Files:
fred.mq4  42 kb

Adik3714:

Hi

I'm total noob in terms of mq4 unfortunately i found out, sometimes I need a little correction of indicators. Would someone be so kind and helped me? I believe, it is question of 3 minutes to do it. 

For my personal analyze I need to collect data from indicator linked here http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=302007 it's also attached in this post, only with the other name. 

The only thing I need to edit is to add the "-" when t1=d1<0  So, if the profit is within the red numbers (loss) the minus sign appears before the value instead of only change a color.

<CODE REMOVED>

Please read some other posts before posting . . .

Please edit your post . . .    please use the   SRC   button to post code: How to use the   SRC   button. 

Adik3714:

Hi

Why don't you ask the person that wrote the code on the ForexFactory site ?  he/she is going to be able to understand this mess of code quicker than anyone here.