Problem with indicator combinations

Hello everyone!

I have a problem I could not solve myself.

I need to construct an indicator which uses 2 other indicators (MACD and Stochastic) and returns the result based on the combination of results.

In particular, if for a given bar MACD_Line > MACD_Sig, I have MACD_UP = true, in a similar vein if MACD histogram is green I have MACD_Green = true, otherwise MACD_Red = true;

and one stochastic indicator behaving exactly the same way as MACD line. Stoch_Line > Stoch_Sig, then Stoch_Up = true;

My indicator (Direction) draws bars depending on the combination of results. Green, Red and yellow bars are drawn depending on MACD_Up, MACD_Green and Stoch_Up variables. 

But the Stochastic indicator timeframe should be based on the parameter value which I pass and the MACD (both - line and histogram) timeframe should be based on one unit less timeframe. For example, for D1 argument,

Stochastic is calculated for D1 and MACDs for H4. Similarly, For H4 - Stoch (H4) and MACD(H1), etc...

The problem is that the MACD and Stochastic indicators are using strictly defined functions like Bars inside them so I receive incorrect results.

Can anyone help? I'm uploading the files if anybody can discover what am I doing wrong or what path should I take...

Many thanks in advance!

David 

Files:

1. Direction
       for(int i = 0; i < limit; i++){
          int iTF = iBarShift(Symbol(), TimeFrame, Time[i]);
          Stoch_0  = iCustom(Symbol(), TimeFrame,      "..., iTF);
          GMACDL_0 = iCustom(Symbol(), gmacdTimeFrame, "..., iTF);

For TimeFrame you get the correct shift for Stoch, but don't for GMACDL
  2. Direction
       int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
       int barsCount = CalcBars(TimeFrame);

int limit;
       if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;
       //limit=Bars-counted_bars;
       limit = barsCount - counted_bars;

Drop your barsCount and use Bars. You are painting the indicator on the CURRENT CHART. You are confusing where the data comes from (TimeFrame) with the chart's TF.
  3. Contradictory information on IndicatorCounted() - MQL4 forum

WHRoeder:
  1. DirectionFor TimeFrame you get the correct shift for Stoch, but don't for GMACDL
  2. DirectionDrop your barsCount and use Bars. You are painting the indicator on the CURRENT CHART. You are confusing where the data comes from (TimeFrame) with the chart's TF.
  3. Contradictory information on IndicatorCounted() - MQL4 forum

Thank you for your answer.

Using Bars instead of barsCount does not solve the problem.  I need to obtain the results of Stochastic using the TimeFrame I passed as an argument and GMACD using one unit lower TF. I get confusing results. For example, when I draw all of them on a chart I see that Stochastic is upper than Stoch_singnal and GMACD_Line is also upper than GMACD_Signal, but I get the yellow or red bar on Direction indicator.

Thanks again