MT4 on TAB

Can i run desktop version of MT4 with custom Indi's/EA's on a tablet PC like the following:

""""""""""

Acer ICONIA TAB W501 (Wi-Fi + 3G) • 
AMD Dual-Core Processor C-60 (1.0GHz with Turbo-CORE Technology up to 1.33GHz) • 
3G WAN • 
Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 32-bit • 
Integrated Bluetooth 3.0+HS • 
10.1” HD Multi-Touch LED LCD • 
2GB RAM, 32GB Solid State Disk (SSD) • 
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n • 
MicroSD Expansion Slot, 
HDMI output • 
Dual 1.3MP webcam • 
Adobe® Flash® Player support • 
USB 2.0 port with host function • 
Dolby® Advanced Audio® v2 • 
Battery life: 6 hours Internet browsing, 
4 hours 720p HD video playback • 
Keyboard Dock with full-size Acer FineTip keybard and Acer FineTrack™ with two FinaTrack™ button.

""""""""""""

PLEASE NOTE:  I'm going to act as per your comments..

tm9:

Can i run desktop version of MT4 with custom Indi's/EA's on a tablet PC like the following:

""""""""""

Acer ICONIA TAB W501 (Wi-Fi + 3G) • 

""""""""""""

PLEASE NOTE:  I'm going to act as per your comments..

I have never tried so I can't say for 100% certain but in my opinion yes it should run . . .  just don't expect it to be fast or to be able to open many charts each with their own EA . . .  and forget trying to use the Strategy Tester for anything other than the most simple EAs.

As always,  it's your money so DYOR 

RaptorUK:

I have never tried so I can't say for 100% certain but in my opinion yes it should run . . .  just don't expect it to be fast or to be able to open many charts each with their own EA . . .  and forget trying to use the Strategy Tester for anything other than the most simple EAs.

As always,  it's your money so DYOR 

Some blogs say"the WINDOWS RT(ARM) versions can not open .exe files as it doesn't support legacy"(some tablets have win-RT,some have windows-7/8 and so,,i'm having hard times detecting the OS)

Is the tablet that i stated above,having the WINDOWS RT(ARM) OR the DESKTOP version of WIN-7 32 bit?(i think win7 32bit will run all the programs like the desktop version)

I'm not that much of a tech-guy to understand terms like : ARM/LEGACY etc......my intention is to monitor my trades on the go,,not to perform heavy backtesting,,(the only thing i use to run is a RENKO offline EA on 1/2 pairs)..

Hope to hear more from u..Sir..........

tm9:

Some blogs say"the WINDOWS RT(ARM) versions can not open .exe files as it doesn't support legacy"(some tablets have win-RT,some have windows-7/8 and so,,i'm having hard times detecting the OS)

Is the tablet that i stated above,having the WINDOWS RT(ARM) OR the DESKTOP version of WIN-7 32 bit?(i think win7 32bit will run all the programs like the desktop version)

I'm not that much of a tech-guy to understand terms like : ARM/LEGACY etc......my intention is to monitor my trades on the go,,not to perform heavy backtesting,,(the only thing i use to run is a RENKO offline EA on 1/2 pairs)..

Hope to hear more from u..Sir..........

If your are sure of th specs you publish above, then there is no problem. This is not an arm and the OS is Windows 7 32bits. So no problem to run MT4.

But there are many configurations for this serie Acer Iconia Tab, so check out the features before buying.

tm9:

Why would you expect a ARM CPU, which does not have an x85 instruction set, to run code compiled for x86 CPUs ? 

Your post above say that the OS is:  Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 32-bit •  

Reason: