No SIGNALS Tab in MT4. What should I do?

I've signed up with a broker (ForexBrokerInc) and would like to start receiving signals. However, their version of MT4 does not have the Signals tab at the bottom of the Terminal window. I emailed their customer support and they say they don't offer the signals. Is there a way around this? I didn't think a broker could decide what options were available for download in the MT4 software. Please help! Thanks! TRayD

As far as I know (by reading this forum by answers and replies) - some brokers are offering Signals, some of them - not. Depends on the broker sorry.

traydmark:
I've signed up with a broker (ForexBrokerInc) and would like to start receiving signals. However, their version of MT4 does not have the Signals tab at the bottom of the Terminal window. I emailed their customer support and they say they don't offer the signals. Is there a way around this? I didn't think a broker could decide what options were available for download in the MT4 software. Please help! Thanks! TRayD

get a copy of mt5 and run the installer taking note of the directory it is placed in.  go to that directory and copy terminal.exe to forexbrokerinc's mt4 directory.  launch forexbrokerinc's metatrader and it should show signals tab.  note: you will only be able to subscribe to mt4 signals.

campersmith:

get a copy of mt5 and run the installer taking note of the directory it is placed in.  go to that directory and copy terminal.exe to forexbrokerinc's mt4 directory.  launch forexbrokerinc's metatrader and it should show signals tab.  note: you will only be able to subscribe to mt4 signals.

Have you tried what you recommend ? It's simply ridiculous, DON'T DO THAT.

I posted an picture above, isn't enough clear ? Seems not. If you don't have Signals tab, it's simply because the broker don't enable it. Ask your broker to do it.

If your broker doesnt offer Signals , my guess would be they dont want you to make pips. Think  abt it - If you subscribe to signals, you take more trades , that means they make more money (brokerage / comm ) . So brokers should happily enable Signals ....unless they are another bucket shop thats after your money NOT the brokerage they will make off you.

My recommendation would be to switch to another broker ( I cud recommend a good one if you PM me).

However, if you are happy with this broker and dont want to switch then just open a demo account with any other broker (that supports Signals) and subscribe to the signal of your choice. Then use a Trade copier EA to copy those trades to ForexBroker's terminal.

That should work though it will add some latency due to the extended route.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

FxProPlayer:

If your broker doesnt offer Signals , my guess would be they dont want you to make pips. Think  abt it - If you subscribe to signals, you take more trades , that means they make more money (brokerage / comm ) . So brokers should happily enable Signals ....unless they are another bucket shop thats after your money NOT the brokerage they will make off you.

My recommendation would be to switch to another broker ( I cud recommend a good one if you PM me).

However, if you are happy with this broker and dont want to switch then just open a demo account with any other broker (that supports Signals) and subscribe to the signal of your choice. Then use a Trade copier EA to copy those trades to ForexBroker's terminal.

please recommend me a good broker in japan that supports MT5 and let me use my MT5 software...

FxProPlayer:

Hi, kindly PM me some popular signal-enable FX broker in the market for MT4, many thanks.

if this service is already activated from your broker side then i will suggest to check your Internet Explorer and update to the latest version

Could someone send me a broker that allows me to use signals?  I live in the US and can't find one.  I have tried some that say they do only to find out they only support it in demo mode.

I understand you can't advertise brokers, so could someone PM me? 

I don't have signal tab in any mt4 that download . what should I do?

thanks

Reason: