How do i get QQE value using iCustom ? What did I did wrong

Hi guys,

I have a QQE Indicator call QQE Alert MTF 5

I would like to use this Indicator value on one of my EA which I applies it using this way

QQEvalue = iCustom(Symbol(),15,"###QQE_Alert_MTF_v5###",0,0);  // I would like get the presence QQE value.
QQEvalue2 = iCustom(Symbol(),15,"###QQE_Alert_MTF_v5###",0,1); //I would like get the value of QQE in 1 shift ago.

I realize the value i see on screen and the value I obtain are not the same, they are 2-3 away..

I got the mql4 file itself and i try to make it into  an ea and do Alert to show the QQE value so I don't have to use iCustom but my data output out also have an issue.

Would like to get the value of blue line of QQE..

I attached the QQE original file, is it possible to turn it into a function and return the value of blue line when i call the function 

baokydev:

Hi guys,

I have a QQE Indicator call QQE Alert MTF 5

Is the Indicator you have on your chart setup with the default parameter values or have you changed any ?

Hi RaptorUK, i did not change any value , is my parameter correct?

baokydev:
Hi RaptorUK, i did not change any value , is my parameter correct?
Yes it looks OK for a M15 chart.

1. Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum
  2. Your file is named mrmQQE_Alert_MTF_v5bmu but your iCustom name is "###QQE_Alert_MTF_v5###" They don't match. See #1
  3. Also check GetLastError to find out why it doesn't work (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/139592) You probably would have seen
    ERR_WRONG_FILE_NAME4101Wrong file name.

4. Don't hard code constants, use symbolic names so you can understand the code later
    // iCustom(Symbol(),15,"## ...
       iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,"## ...
  5. Do you really want the 15 minute result or the result for your chart's TF?
Reason: