Megabreaker - anyone know the author

I've been using this great system (for me) called Megabreaker. I dont know if it is working quite the way it is suppose to - it doesnt appear to be using trailing stops only on profit.

Does anyone know who made it or where I can get a hold of them? 

If not, if anyone has a clue if there is another, better supported, version out there of something like it, I sure would appreciate it. 

Jerry

gnovak:

I've been using this great system (for me) called Megabreaker. I dont know if it is working quite the way it is suppose to - it doesnt appear to be using trailing stops only on profit.

Does anyone know who made it or where I can get a hold of them? 

If not, if anyone has a clue if there is another, better supported, version out there of something like it, I sure would appreciate it. 

Jerry

How did you get the software?

It was a "freebee" listed as coming from WorldClassTraders, but the site seems something different now. Lots of people were giving it away but the source is hard to find.  At least very unresponsive so far.

great concept. I wish someone would come up with one like it that has a bit of support.

I dunno, when I did a search for that program, it appeared to be a commercial expert and thats why I asked how you got it. Anyways, seeing that no-one-else responded on how to track the creators down, you'll have to keep searching. Maybe they're no-longer in business. -I don't feel like doing another search for their contact info-

gnovak:
great concept. I wish someone would come up with one like it that has a bit of support.
It's a simple EA,  I watched the video on Youtube,  you could get one just like it coded:  MT4 & MT5 coding

Thanks RaptorUK - I posted it - have a few mods to it as well. Hope I can find someone.

Reason: