How can i make this code of a TrailingStop work on this EA. Thanks.

this is trailingStop

Here.

petertrov:
Whats wrong with you?
What is your problem with your code ? Can you explain ?

I want to add trailingstop to my EA. But i know not how best to do it. EA is there.TrailingStop code that i need with is there.  

angevoyageur:
What is your problem with your code ? Can you explain ?

petertrov: I want to add trailingstop to my EA. But i know not how best to do it. EA is there.TrailingStop code that i need with is there.
  1. Then you have everything you need. So code it.
  2. petertrov: Whats wrong with you?
    Your codeuTrailingStop.mq4 is the equivalent of a empty file.
  3. Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

petertrov:

I want to add trailingstop to my EA. But i know not how best to do it. EA is there.TrailingStop code that i need with is there.  

What have you tried ?

WHRoeder:
  1. Then you have everything you need. So code it.
  2. petertrov: Whats wrong with you?
    Your codeuTrailingStop.mq4 is the equivalent of a empty file.
  3. Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

WHRoeder have you got anything to say to anyone other than this? 

petertrov:

WHRoeder have you got anything to say to anyone other than this? 

read all the postings WHRoeder has done and you will come to the conclusion that he has more to say

you still have some choices to get the trailingstop done in your code

Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. 

We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem. 

Isn't that clear enough.... 

What's wrong with you is that you are lazy. You don't want to work. You don't want to put in any effort on your part. You expect to simply ask and it will appear. The world does NOT revolve around you.

Sorry the real world doesn't work like that. And when reality hits you, you take it as an affront: "Whats wrong with you?" and "you got anything to say to anyone other than this?" Grow up! Stop begging for hand outs!

What part of

We're not going to code it FOR you

was unclear?

To move an order's stoploss, you must first know the ticket number of the open order. Then you calculate the new stoploss. Then you use OrderModify to change the stoploss. Is that what you are asking? sn

petertrov: Whats wrong with you? 
This is your second request asking someone to add a trailing_stop to your expert. Just because you delete the 1st_Request and changed the language of the second slightly doesn't mean my response will change. Try coding yourself, that's how everyone here learned to become self-sufficient. 
Reason: