1. yes, but you will need to find a Broker that offers the stocks and Index that you want to test with otherwise you will be missing some information such as the Spread, Min Lot, Lot Step, Tick Size, etc
2. yes, you need to calculate your position size yourself though.
3. yes assuming you have data for the FTSE index during the date range of the Strategy Test run.
1. if you know how to edit the Symbols.sel file then maybe you can fudge it, I doubt it though . . .
2. Yes of course it is possible . . . you can easily get the high and low of the last D1 candle, iHigh(Symbol(), PERIOD_D1, 1) similar for the low, you know your %age risk and your account size so you can easily calculate your currency risk, if you know the value of a point you can calculate your position size . . .