Anybody who can help me to add vertical line like this pic?

i am poor in programm,help me pls~

the first Damiani_volatmeter indicater:draw vertical line when firebrick section appears everytime like pic show;

the second solar wind joy  indicater:draw vertical line when cycle changed.

best regards !

smqllhill: i am poor in programm,help me
Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it (unlikely,) learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

WHRoeder:
Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it (unlikely,) learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

i know u mean,i trid many times,used objcreative or some others, but did't success,so i hope someone could help me to finish it,each one is all right as my example,so i can finish another one by myself~

smqllhill:

i know u mean,i trid many times,used objcreative or some others, but did't success,so i hope someone could help me to finish it,each one is all right as my example,so i can finish another one by myself~

before you put it in one of those indicators 

have you tried to make a little program to draw a vertical line on the chart for a certain time ??

practise with that first ..... 

Reason: