Metatrader freezes during backtesting

An EA (or all EAs) that worked yesterday (and all the other days) suddenly stops after a minut while I'm doing backtesting.

It doesn't matter if I choose another method (tick/opening) , the chart still freezes and I get NO ERROR MESSAGE!

Then after a minute the whole program (Metatrader) freezes, so I have to force Metatrader to close through the Task Manager.

I updated Metatrader 4 to the latest version today (build 451), but the problem still remains.

Any suggestions?

The last version of MT4 is build 482. First thing to try.

IntraTrade:

An EA (or all EAs) that worked yesterday (and all the other days) suddenly stops after a minut while I'm doing backtesting.

It doesn't matter if I choose another method (tick/opening) , the chart still freezes and I get NO ERROR MESSAGE!

Then after a minute the whole program (Metatrader) freezes, so I have to force Metatrader to close through the Task Manager.

I updated Metatrader 4 to the latest version today (build 451), but the problem still remains.

Try a EA included with MT4 and create a new tester.tpl without any Indicators on it.

maybe you can disconnect your pc from internet a few minutes the moment your chart freeze

not a solution to your problem maybe but  it can be a better solution then

force Metatrader to close through the Task Manager.

for me it worked once

RaptorUK:
Try a EA included with MT4 and create a new tester.tpl without any Indicators on it.

The "MACD Sample" worked...

I changed an indicator (included in all my EAs) yesterday. I have now come to the conclusion: My fault!

Once again thanks for your help!

I have this problem too it freezes if i`m online if i disconenct the internet it works but cant do backtests while connected to server.How did you resolved it?

Proximus:
I have this problem too it freezes if i`m online if i disconenct the internet it works but cant do backtests while connected to server.How did you resolved it?

If you have the same problem then take the same action . . . otherwise you are off topic.

IntraTrade:

The "MACD Sample" worked...

I changed an indicator (included in all my EAs) yesterday. I have now come to the conclusion: My fault!

Reason: