Your opinion wanted

Ive been working on this scalping EA . I need fellow coder's opinion before i run it on demo account. The tester report was from 15/03/2011 to 15/03/2013 and starting balance $10000 and lot size is dynamic.

<Moderator's Edit> Before anyone gets excited about this strategy please read this post:  1,100 pips risk to win 5 pips 

Nonsens asking for opinion before to use it on demo account

There is no risk trading whatever strategie on a demo account

my opinion about your question will be

a stupid question to open a new topic for this question

well devries opinion rude as always but an opinion none the less anyone else?

How can a fellow coder give his/her opinion when you haven't posted any code?  What do you want us to say--"Pretty picture"?

I want opinion on the performance not on the coding the code is top secret.

Is this one of those scalping EAs which has no losing trades due to the way how ticks are generated in strategy tester?

no

What is your opinion on this ?

what about this ?

or this ?

tonny:
I want opinion on the performance not on the coding the code is top secret.
You aren't giving enough information,  you need to give the details in the report,  not all the trades but at least the information about the win rate and the average win and average loss.

RaptorUK:
You aren't giving enough information,  you need to give the details in the report,  not all the trades but at least the information about the win rate and the average win and average loss.

The lot is dynamic so average win/loss i believe wont be good for comparison. My opinion on the images great but not as smooth as mine :-p. Basically what i was attempting is a 100% winner that operates one trade at a time.

tonny:

The lot is dynamic so average win/loss i believe wont be good for comparison. My opinion on the images great but not as smooth as mine. Basically what i was attempting is a 100% winner that operates one trade at a time.

If you want a valid opinion you need to give more info . . .  if you don't want a valid opinion then don't give the information requested.

The charts I posted are all from the same EA,  it takes an equal number of Long and Short trades just like a coin toss.  It is not capable of making a profit despite what you see in the charts . . . 

Reason: