cannot open macd sample expert

2013.03.15 16:16:34    Cannot open file 'C:\Forex.com\experts\MACD Sample.ex4' on the ,

Does anyone know why I get this message

Can you tell us more. What is your OS. How you try to open the file etc.

cyberfx.org:
Can you tell us more. What is your OS. How you try to open the file etc.

I am in the the strategy tester page on a demo account, I have been doing a lot of experimenting with the macd expert but it seems to have become corrupted. The symbol properties, open chart and modify expert tabs still work but I cannot open expert properties nor can I start a new test. I dont have any problems with moving average tester.

newton.dj:I am in the the strategy tester page on a demo account, I have been doing a lot of experimenting with the macd expert but it seems to have become corrupted. The symbol properties, open chart and modify expert tabs still work but I cannot open expert properties nor can I start a new test. I dont have any problems with moving average tester.
Have you tried re-compiling?

ubzen:
Have you tried re-compiling?

sorry i'm definitely a newby here. I wouldn't know how to recompile. I haven't traded for about five years and thing have changed just a bit

You'd better reinstall MT4 Terminal. If you account is demo you will not loose anything.

Thankyou.

I did not have to reinstall MT4 Terminal

I took your earlier advice and after reading some of the MQL4 book I found some errors that I had made to the MACD code.

It is working again.

You have been a great help