On a MT4 account, What Does Ticket "Activated To" mean ?

Hello

I've been at Forex for many years and the other days on my Daily Closing from my broker, there were a bunch of Buy STOP orders that were suppose to get triggered at a certain price, but the Ticket number ( that was entered in days earlier by the way )  was "Activated to"....... and then there was a new ticket number.

That new ticket number then showed up also on the statement.

I have never seen this before.

Can anyone help me understand what went on ?

Thank you for your assistance.

Jonster51:

Hello

I've been at Forex for many years and the other days on my Daily Closing from my broker, there were a bunch of Buy STOP orders that were suppose to get triggered at a certain price, but the Ticket number ( that was entered in days earlier by the way )  was "Activated to"....... and then there was a new ticket number.

That new ticket number then showed up also on the statement.

I have never seen this before.

Can anyone help me understand what went on ?

Thank you for your assistance.

It seems to me that it's a message (comment) from your broker on the processing of your pending order. So ask to your broker (and post response here for information).

Good luck

angevoyageur:

It seems to me that it's a message (comment) from your broker on the processing of your pending order. So ask to your broker (and post response here for information).

Good luck

Thank you.

I've asked the broker many times but they are not getting back to me.   Very strange.............    very very strange.

Jonster51: I've asked the broker many times but they are not getting back to me.   Very strange.............    very very strange.
I'd switch
Reason: