Input Parameters Unavailable when Including Script

Whenever I add a script to my EA's, the input parameters become unavailable under expert properties, when adding the EA to a chart and using Strategy Tester.  It's really strange.

Take a simple parameter like 

//---- input parameters
   extern bool TakeTrades=True; 

When adding to a chart, as well as using strategy tester I can edit the parameter just fine.

Then I include a script with  

#include "stdlib.mq4"

and when attaching the same EA, or when using strategy tester, the expert properties become available.

Is this a limitation or am I doing something wrong? 

GregorAnton:

Whenever I add a script to my EA's, the input parameters become unavailable under expert properties, when adding the EA to a chart and using Strategy Tester.  It's really strange.

Take a simple parameter like 

//---- input parameters

When adding to a chart, as well as using strategy tester I can edit the parameter just fine.

Then I include a script with  

#include "stdlib.mq4"

and when attaching the same EA, or when using strategy tester, the expert properties become available.

Is this a limitation or am I doing something wrong? 

Please rephrase your point,  you are not making much sense.  You can't add a Script to an EA.

Perhaps your problem is the same as this one ? : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/143371 

To rephrase....

I have an EA... with an input parameter....

//---- input parameters

it works just fine, I can change the parameter when attaching to a chart and in strategy tester...

as soon as I add #include "stdlib.mq4" to the EA, the input parameters can not be changed when adding to a chart or in strategy tester.

GregorAnton:

To rephrase....

I have an EA... with an input parameter....

//---- input parameters

it works just fine, I can change the parameter when attaching to a chart and in strategy tester...

as soon as I add #include "stdlib.mq4" to the EA, the input parameters can not be changed when adding to a chart or in strategy tester.

The Input parameters cannot be changed because the Inputs tab is missing ?  or some other reason ?  if the tab is missing follow the link I gave above.

The input tab is missing.  I followed the link and instructions.  Problem continues.  I have tried it across 3 different computers.

GregorAnton:

To rephrase....

Does the file compile ?  what if you use 

#include <stdlib.mqh>

#include <stdlib.mqh> worked!  Thank You!

Reason: