Need help in putting in a script to use in a specific account.

<DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE REMOVED>

Can anyone help me in including the script on the above be able to test on demo but cant be used on a live account. And the script to be used in a specific live account? Thanks

Spawn1980:

Can anyone help me in including the script on the above be able to test on demo but cant be used on a live account. And the script to be used in a specific live account? Thanks

DO NOT POST DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE ! !  Next time you will receive a BAN ! !

RaptorUK:
DO NOT POST DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE ! !  Next time you will receive a BAN ! !
= =||  i just wanna know how to include the script......i didnt know what it was a stolen code....

Spawn1980:
= =||  i just wanna know how to include the script......i didnt know what it was a stolen code....
You just want to know how to use stolen property ?  that makes anyone that helps you an accessory.   Try writing your own code then see how you feel when someone steals it . . .

I think you misunderstood me.......all i want to know is to how to include the script that does it.  And seriously with a forum that keeps on helping people to decompile EAs doesnt make it safer anywhere else. I have already seen most of the commercial EAs being decompiled and being put up on the net.

I've just asking for an example on how to include that script......Do you really have to make it sound so serious?

Spawn1980:
I've just asking for an example on how to include that script......Do you really have to make it sound so serious?
So you justify handling stolen goods by saying that other people are doing it ? Perhaps you should go back to the Forum you mention and ask for help there.

sigh.....i really dont know what is wrong. i just put up something that i got which was about 4 yrs ago and you said it was stolen goods. And the problem is that it doesnt even work.......and what i ask was so simple in here where u had to make it so complicated.

Try to post your code.

FXEWEN:
Try to post your code.
If that happens and the same code is posted the OP will be BANNED.  Did you not read what I posted ?

RaptorUK:
If that happens and the same code is posted the OP will be BANNED.  Did you not read what I posted ?
Hes talking to me dude. Not you.....does everyone else in here offended you in any way? Or did you just get up on the wrong side of the bed?
Reason: