I am looking for Standard Functionality

Hi there,

I am new in the Metatrader / MQL4 world but I am an experienced programmer. My questions are: a) Does anybody know of a functionality to automatically process trade signals delivered by EMail (In Detail: When Mail enters Mailbox, program is triggered; it cuts trading info from first line of mail body and executes it in Metatrader) and b) let's call it "Trade-Duplexer": A function that duplicates any trading action happening on MT4-Instance 1 to MT4-Instance 2.

Thx in advance; would be great if anybody could help out. Wolfgang 

Beppomane:

Hi there,

I am new in the Metatrader / MQL4 world but I am an experienced programmer. My questions are: a) Does anybody know of a functionality to automatically process trade signals delivered by EMail (In Detail: When Mail enters Mailbox, program is triggered; it cuts trading info from first line of mail body and executes it in Metatrader) and b) let's call it "Trade-Duplexer": A function that duplicates any trading action happening on MT4-Instance 1 to MT4-Instance 2.

Thx in advance; would be great if anybody could help out. Wolfgang 

Email is such a bad way to do this . . .  but of you are an experienced programmer it should be child's play for you to do it.

RaptorUK:
Email is such a bad way to do this . . .  but of you are an experienced programmer it should be child's play for you to do it.

thx for comment; I am experienced on big IBM machines rather than in microsoft / mql4 world and I expected that this should be child's play for anybody experienced on windows platform. i though that there should be functionality ready to be used and maybe parameter driven or just adaptable. reprogramming what already hundreds have programmed before (= reinvent the wheel) was always sth. I tried to not do,  that's why i asked the forum. I know that email is bad and slow but it is the basis i have to deal with - no choice.
Reason: