Looking for this TREND indicator...

I am looking for an indicator that looks like the following (I CANNOT find one anywhere):

and..

Thanks.

DaveFX 

davefx: I am looking for an indicator that looks like the following (I CANNOT find one anywhere):
  1. Don't double post
  2. Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A SLAVE.

Are you sure you are drawing the picture correctly? (That could be hindering your search). It seems strange to have the trend line above the price in an up trend, and below it in a down trend. Usually it is the other way around (eg, 100 period SMA).

If you are simply defining an up trend as breaking the previous bar's high, then why not just use a 1 period SMA set to the high price, with an offset of 1? (Vice versa for down trends).

If I'm not mistaken, that orange line looks like the logic behind the Kagi Japanese chart type. Look it up and you might find an indicator that does this.

Here is a link for MT5 Kagi

And to get your search started Kagi MT4 indicator 

It seems you get the same information as this indicator, if you compare current price Bid/ask against its moving average (ma). Then, if price is below ma, look for the last highest;  if price is above, look for the lowest. This might be useful for setting stop loss levels.

Reason: