Can you tell me which trading systems anyone knows? I'm sick of metatrader! - page 10

Prival >> :

That's not a fact.

Well, let's just say I was working when MT was not there yet. Yes, it has competitive advantages, first of all, strategy tester and visualisation. That's about it.

But I hope the developers are striving to make it better.

If anybody needs information about the best platforms from my point of view (first of all ways of representing information, graphical interface, stack, possibility of choosing quotes source, reliability, speed of execution), do not hesitate to contact me on Skype.

Other platforms are not a discussion of OCs, i.e. cannot be banned. These are new horizons for improvement of the same MT. Give them here.

Prival писал(а) >>

Yes, it has competitive advantages, especially the strategy tester and visualisation. And that's about it.

You forgot to mention the autotrading available to the masses....

Там есть стакан, биржевые цены, а не трансляция чего то напоминающего котировки фирмой зарегистрированной в оффшоре.

Erm... I don't know about everyone, but I somehow initially think of MT as a dealing platform.

With all the inherent nuances of dealing... and they are naturally different from brokers...

And that's why I don't even expect the stock market and stock prices. They cannot be there. As such.

;)

What about security of deposit/withdrawal, storage, the world doesn't stand still and there is already

integration of this procedure in e-bank ProxB, where with one click in RBS you can deposit almost instantly during working hours.

to deposit and withdraw almost instantly from STB in one click during working hours ( more details )

:)

Of course there is no perfection, and there is much that is lacking in MT, however by analogy with a car,

MT let's say as a mid-range car:

- comfortable, practical, easy to drive and maintain, most importantly inexpensive...

:(

As regards drawbacks...

One can seek them everywhere and in anything...

Maybe the principle of sufficiency should be applied here as a way out of dispute?

kombat писал(а) >>

Erm... I don't know about everyone, but I somehow initially think of MT as a dealing platform.

With all the inherent nuances of dealing... and they are naturally different from brokers...

And that's why I don't even expect the stock market and stock prices. They cannot be there. As such.

;)

What about security of deposit/withdrawal, storage, the world doesn't stand still and there is already

integration of this procedure in e-bank ProxB, where with one click in RBS you can deposit almost instantly during working hours.

to deposit and withdraw almost instantly from STB in one click during working hours ( more details )

:)

Of course there is no perfection, and there is much that is lacking in MT, however by analogy with a car,

MT let's say as a mid-range car:

- comfortable, practical, easy to drive and maintain, most importantly inexpensive...

:(

As regards drawbacks...

One can seek them everywhere and in anything...

Maybe the principle of sufficiency should be applied here as a way out of an argument?

1. You're wrong, work is already underway on adding a glass to the MT. http://www.procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=13075&page=8

2. Reliability is first and foremost where the money is kept. Bank and DC have completely different degrees of reliability.

3 I am not arguing, I just tried to give examples of more successful solutions for other platforms. And I would really like the banks and exchanges to start using MT. But I think there will be problems with it, because serious financial institutions will not use software with closed (and unknown to them code) to manage their financial assets.

timbo >> :

Other platforms are not a discussion of VCs, i.e. cannot fall under the ban. These are new horizons of improvement for the same MT. Give them here.

one of the platforms with open API

http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/russian/forex/int2/strategy_api/

http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/russian/forex/int2/fix_api/

but this platform requires an investment from 100k

---

and MT is affordable, simple and straightforward.

the trader by visiting www.mql4.ru receiving advice

even without a deep knowledge of programming,

can build a small script

Yura, I remember when I was interested in Dr Dukk's writings (trying to apply the principles of quantum mechanics to charts), they had a platform written in Java. Are they still stuck on it?

Mathemat >> :

Yura, I remember when I was interested in Dr Dukk's writings (trying to apply the principles of quantum mechanics to charts), they had a platform written in Java. Are they still stuck on it?

to be honest I don't know...

and I don't like JAVA as a platform...

It's being declared as supposedly universal - i.e. passing it off as a core value, but in the end there are a variety of implementations

and its performance isn't optimistic

Back then it was like this. You install the terminal. It's really slow. I wrote to the support group asking if there was a version in which at least part of the calculations could be transferred to my own computer so that it wouldn't be so slow. The answer was something like this: "At the moment our platform meets all the requirements of our customers. That's all. That was the end of my communication with them. But it seems that it's not the platform I've already started discussing...

Maybe for some serious guys with depo > $100K the speed of decision making is not so critical factor as some others, but still some kind of aloofness of technical support from the user is bothersome.

Mathemat >> :

That time it was like this. You install the terminal. It was really slow. I wrote to their support group asking if there was a version that could be ported to my own PC to avoid such lags. The answer was something like this: "At the moment our platform meets all the requirements of our customers. That's all. That was the end of my communication with them. But it looks like I've already started discussing not the platform...

No! Alexei, before we get too far off topic !

The author of the topic created it berating the MT

that's why we want to find a comparison! at least approximately something similar

I'm already not talking about technical support for mt4 - plenty of mql sites - programmers

this product just doesn't exist anymore at the moment

--

A long time ago I saw a terminal where you could

close all trades with one click

one click to open

>> and drag stops and takes right on the chart (but what's amazing is I don't even remember what and where, because it was a development of one dealing desk)

it is really lacking in MT

but Sergey Kovalev wrote a wonderful program that implements all this

and it was done in MQL4 !

Seryoga (Prival), there are some nice-looking Kagi (or Renko?) here. I'm not asking for a link to a broker. I just can't believe that they are so beautiful. There's a bug in the algorithm that makes them so beautiful.

Reason: