AMD APP acceleration

I am wondering if AMD APP acceleration speeds up the MT4 strategy tester? If I had two or more ATI video cards in CrossFire configuration will it make the strategy tester run faster?

jnmr1:
I am wondering if AMD APP acceleration speeds up the MT4 strategy tester? If I had two or more ATI video cards in CrossFire configuration will it make the strategy tester run faster?
I would doubt it very much.

Tester is single threaded. Doesn't use multiple CPUs let alone a GPU

What about a DLL that would send parts of the EA code to Cuda for calculation? I think this is posible in MQL5 but what about MQL4?

jnmr1:

Take some time to learn R and associated libraries like quantmod. You can parallel almost anything you can put into a for loop. 

jnmr1: What about a DLL that would send parts of the EA code to Cuda for calculation? I think this is posible in MQL5 but what about MQL4?
The question was "speeds up the MT4 strategy tester." Unless the processing per tick is significant, it doesn't matter. The tester is still only going to send the EA on tick from one test case at a time.
Reason: