Same copy of EA does not work on the same broker platform on a remote computer in Europe!!! - page 2

RaptorUK:

It's only weird until you find where the issue is with your code,  then it is no longer weird it may just be stupid or a simple typo or just plain bad coding.

What error is generated by the client EA when it tries to place the Order ?  what kind of debugging do you have built into your code ?  can you enable the client EA to display what it has received from the master EA ? 

Dear RaptorUK:

Thank you fro your prompt reply. As I have said before, we are using remote PC and we can see what is happening on the other end. The program accepts the signal and it recognizes our Opening price plus TP and SL. We have also placed special messages in different parts of EA body to see if EA stops at any point. The EA does not stop and it continue what it supposed to do, however, it simply does not execute the signal. It recognizes our opening price plus stop loss and TP but simply does not open the trade. However,  we have tested the same for 2 other members who live in USA and UK  and the program works smoothly. The problem is we are not getting any error message when we send signals to non English speaking computers!!!

If there is a problem then why is it only for non English computers and not the other ones?

phi.nuts:
This is character encoding issue. what format did you send the data ?. Or is it you send *.csv file ? try send *.txt or *.bin file. 

Dear phi:

We are using csv file. But, this is not the issue. Because the program recognizes and can read the opening price plus stop loss and take profit

HQFOREXSIGNALS:

Dear phi:

We are using csv file. But, this is not the issue. Because the program recognizes and can read the opening price plus stop loss and take profit. 

I was NOT talking about that, I was talking about character encoding. Change the format from *.csv or *.txt, to *.bin

HQFOREXSIGNALS:

If there is a problem then why is it only for non English computers and not the other ones?

Coincidence.

Does it try to open the trade and fail ?  are you checking return values and reporting errors ?  please show the code that tries to place the order. 

Read this:  What are Function return values ? How do I use them ?

BTW, why sending through an EA ?, why not using MQL5 signal for MT4 ? https://www.mql5.com/en/signals

phi.nuts:

I was NOT talking about that, I was talking about character encoding    . Change the format from *.csv or *.txt, to *.bin

RaptorUK:

Coincidence.

Does it try to open the trade and fail ?  are you checking return values and reporting errors ?  please show the code that tries to place the order. 

Read this:  What are Function return values ? How do I use them ?

We have also looked at the Journal and Expert log for any error including Function error numbers of order send and did not find any. It seems that something is not letting EA to open the trade. Is it possible for another program do this this or if multiple copies of MT4 are running at the same time this happens? Anyhow the codes are as follow:

int ticket1b=OrderSend(pair,OP_BUY,1,ask,30*point,0,0,"DD1",1,0,Green);

int ticket1s=OrderSend(pair,OP_SELL,1,bid,30*point,0,0,"DD1",2,0,Red);

phi.nuts:

I was NOT talking about that, I was talking about character encoding  . Change the format from *.csv or *.txt, to *.bin

Dear phi:

We are using Thunderbird and it does not do bin. 

HQFOREXSIGNALS:

We have also looked at the Journal and Expert log for any error including Function error numbers of order send and did not find any. It seems that something is not letting EA to open the trade. Is it possible for another program do this this or if multiple copies of MT$ are running at the same time this happens? Anyhow the codes are as follow:

Why don't you print what File Read read in those non-english speaking countries, and have it screenshoted, so you're not read the print.

phi.nuts:
Why don't you print what File Read read in those non-english speaking countries, and have it screenshoted, so you're not read the print.

Dear phi:

Can you please give me an example? Because I don't understand what you mean.

TIA 

HQFOREXSIGNALS:

Dear phi:

Can you please give me an example? Because I don't understand what you mean.

He means this . . .

RaptorUK:

what kind of debugging do you have built into your code ?  can you enable the client EA to display what it has received from the master EA ? 

Reason: