mql4 equivalent of Amibroker Trough/Peak function

iam a newbee in MQL4.can anyone pls tell me the equivalent in mql4 of Amibroker Trough/Peak function.i have searching everywhere but coulnt find it.Tnx

Most people here wouldn't know Amibroker Language. However have you looked at iHigh() and iLow().

https://docs.mql4.com/series

https://book.mql4.com/functions/timeseries 

MirTD:

iam a newbee in MQL4.can anyone pls tell me the equivalent in mql4 of Amibroker Trough/Peak function.i have searching everywhere but coulnt find it.Tnx

What does the   Amibroker Trough/Peak function  do ?  explain that then if there is an equivalent we can point it out . . .

Hi moderator! Amibroker Trough/Peak function uses Amibroker ZigZag function which looks forward into the future and therefore useful for pattern analysis.As it may be obvious,Peak/Trough function charts Peakpointa/Troughpoints in the price chart using n%  change .the inner workings of peak/trough is not clear.the points act as pivot points..i suppose mql4 being popular language,there must b equivalent of it.pls tell

MirTD:

Hi moderator! Amibroker Trough/Peak function uses Amibroker ZigZag function which looks forward into the future and therefore useful for pattern analysis.As it may be obvious,Peak/Trough function charts Peakpointa/Troughpoints in the price chart using n%  change .the inner workings of peak/trough is not clear.the points act as pivot points..i suppose mql4 being popular language,there must b equivalent of it.pls tell

Take a look at  iFractals()  Fractals technical info  or ZigZag

RaptorUK:
Take a look at  iFractals()  Fractals technical info  or ZigZag

Tnx for ur advice.u hv made my day!

Raptor,does the time series function ifunctionname() used to access past n future datas?

MirTD:

Raptor,does the time series function ifunctionname() used to access past n future datas?

You can't access future data,  if you could life would be easy.  :-)

The currently forming bar is bar 0,  the bar to it's left is bar 1, then 2 etc.  All the time series functions use bar numbers. 

after posting,searching,comparing...for sometime it is apparent tht ther is no equivalent of AB Trough/Peak function in mql4...anothr hurdle to cross in trying to master new language always with merits and demerits both..mql4..n now thers mql5..