automatically change values in swaps

Hello,

is it possible to change the values in the swaps automatically, probably with a C++ application?

If yes, where are the files in use for the swaps in MT4 that doesn't use an sql server?

medev:

Hello,

is it possible to change the values in the swaps automatically, probably with a C++ application?

If yes, where are the files in use for the swaps in MT4 that doesn't use an sql server?

Your Broker sets the swaps,  if you could change them life would be simple and money would be no problem . . .

Thank you for your quick reply RaptorUK, my question is if me or my broker can change the swaps using an external application that we will create probably using C++.

If this is possible, does any one know which files of MT4 the have the swap values?

Thank you

medev:

Thank you for your quick reply RaptorUK, my question is if me or my broker can change the swaps using an external application that we will create probably using C++.

If this is possible, does any one know which files of MT4 the have the swap values?

Thank you

Broker send swap information from broker server to MT4. Even if you're able to change sawp info in MT4, broker will still use swap value on broker server and not on MT4.

medev:

Thank you

Did you actually read what I wrote  ?  "Your Broker sets the swaps,  . . . "   symbol.sel probably holds the information but the swaps are calculated and debited or credited from/to your account by your Broker at his end . . .  so even if you change them on your terminal it will make no difference to your account.

RaptorUK, i am the broker, i just want to find an easy way to update the swaps without have to import them manually!

I found a file symbols.raw, is that the one? but is not readable. do i need to use a certain library from mt4?

Thank you for you valuable help.

medev:

RaptorUK, i am the broker, i just want to find an easy way to update the swaps without have to import them manually!

So why are you asking this question of a Forum for end users which is all about mql4 coding ?  I suggest you ask your contact at Metaquotes.

Had to register to say thanks to RaptorUK; your posts pop up everywhere and are most helpful.

Thanks.

FlatFap:

Had to register to say thanks to RaptorUK; your posts pop up everywhere and are most helpful.

Thanks.

Thanks for the thanks,  you are most welcome :-)
Reason: