Preliminary Announcement of the New MetaTrader 4 Build 449

New MetaTrader 4 client terminal is being prepared for release.

MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 449

1. Terminal: Fixed calculation of price field width in Market Watch tick charts and trading dialog when using large system font.
  2. Terminal: Added account leverage in all reports of the client terminal.
  3. Terminal: Fixed handling of alerts in the form of Push messages. Now, description of alert is filled out automatically on sending.
  4. Terminal: Fixed translation of the user interface into Korean.
  5. Terminal: Fixed displaying of scrollbars and tooltips when working under Wine (Linux and Mac).
  6. Signals: Fixed update of signal balance data when depositing or withdrawing the funds.
  7. Signals: Fixed consideration of the credit in case of the automated risk management.
  8. Signals: Fixed synchronization of the list of trading signals the account is subscribed to when the application is launched.
  9. Signals: Changed the algorithm of displaying the list of available signals: only the signals that work with the same broker as the client account are shown by default. If there are no such signals, all available signals are shown.
  10. Signals: Increased the maximum leverage for the sources of trading signals available for subscription - from 1:100 up to 1:500.
  11. Signals: Fixed and optimized the operation of signals when working via proxy servers.
  12. Signals: Added warning in terminal journal log if there is a mismatch of lot increment, minimum and maximum allowed lot values ​​in instruments of signal's source and subscriber.
  13. Signals: Modified behavior for received requotes and other errors when synchronizing positions and executing signals. When requote is received, a retry of trading operation is performed with an increased allowed slippage (0.5 of current spread for the instrument).
  14. Signals: Added sending of Push notifications on the terminal's initial synchronization with a trading signal and on trading operations performed by the terminal when copying the signal.
  15. Signals: Added filtering by signal age and by type of signal source account in the signals showcase. Added color highlighting of signals by type of signal source account:

Also added the command for quick search of a description of the signal the account is subscribed to  - "My Subscription".

16. Signals: Added subscription renewal feature. Expanded information about the current subscription.

17. Tester: Removed reset of optimization results when changing the parameters of a single test.
  18. Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.

MetaQuotes:

New MetaTrader 4 client terminal is being prepared for release.

MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 449

1. Terminal: Fixed calculation of price field width in Market Watch tick charts and trading dialog when using large system font.
  2. Terminal: Added account leverage in all reports of the client terminal.
  3. Terminal: Fixed handling of alerts in the form of Push messages. Now, description of alert is filled out automatically on sending.
  4. Terminal: Fixed translation of the user interface into Korean.
  5. Terminal: Fixed displaying of scrollbars and tooltips when working under Wine (Linux and Mac).
  6. Signals: Fixed update of signal balance data when depositing or withdrawing the funds.
  7. Signals: Fixed consideration of the credit in case of the automated risk management.
  8. Signals: Fixed synchronization of the list of trading signals the account is subscribed to when the application is launched.
  9. Signals: Changed the algorithm of displaying the list of available signals: only the signals that work with the same broker as the client account are shown by default. If there are no such signals, all available signals are shown.
  10. Signals: Increased the maximum leverage for the sources of trading signals available for subscription - from 1:100 up to 1:500.
  11. Signals: Fixed and optimized the operation of signals when working via proxy servers.
  12. Signals: Added warning in terminal journal log if there is a mismatch of lot increment, minimum and maximum allowed lot values ​​in instruments of signal's source and subscriber.
  13. Signals: Modified behavior for received requotes and other errors when synchronizing positions and executing signals. When requote is received, a retry of trading operation is performed with an increased allowed slippage (0.5 of current spread for the instrument).
  14. Signals: Added sending of Push notifications on the terminal's initial synchronization with a trading signal and on trading operations performed by the terminal when copying the signal.
  15. Signals: Added filtering by signal age and by type of signal source account in the signals showcase. Added color highlighting of signals by type of signal source account:
    • Yellow - real account
    • Green - demo account
    • Blue - contest account

Also added the command for quick search of a description of the signal the account is subscribed to  - "My Subscription".

16. Signals: Added subscription renewal feature. Expanded information about the current subscription.

17. Tester: Removed reset of optimization results when changing the parameters of a single test.
  18. Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.

I would very much apriciate i you could let me know when will the update 449 be available

thank you ,

athula

athula2000:

I would very much apriciate i you could let me know when will the update 449 be available

thank you ,

athula

The updates will be available from your broker when your broker is ready to support this updates.
Reason: