Help needed: getting compiling error "no dll defined for imported function"

Hello colleagues/experts

I am modifying an existing code I found to what I need (partially close position).

I need help not regarding how to get what I need (maybe later) but about an error I am getting when compiling code with MetaEditor included on MT4 (version 4.00 build 445). Error I got is:

" ‘draw_horizontal_TP_line’ – no dll defined for imported function"

I used same way to draw horizontal line on another code and I am not getting error message on that other code.

Can please anyone help me to understand why this is happening and how to fix this?

Thank you very much, I do appreciate all help

Note 1: I am attaching code involve on this situation, so anyone can try and realize what is happening to me

Note 2: don't get scared/mad with lot of "print" lines, I am using them to understand lot of calculation code does, so I can found where it is failing 

Files:

rafo05:

Hello colleagues/experts

I am modifying an existing code I found to what I need (partially close position).

I need help not regarding how to get what I need (maybe later) but about an error I am getting when compiling code with MetaEditor included on MT4 (version 4.00 build 445). Error I got is:

" ‘draw_horizontal_TP_line’ – no dll defined for imported function"

I used same way to draw horizontal line on another code and I am not getting error message on that other code.

Can please anyone help me to understand why this is happening and how to fix this?

Get rid of the   ;

void draw_horizontal_TP_line()  ;

Now you can fix your unbalanced parenthesis

Reason: