ema align indicator with alert

Is somewhere available indicator signaling, with alert, proper alignation of 7-8 EMAs ? Thanks a lot.

You can try this, this and this.

kronin:

You can try this, this and this.

Trying to be funny ? I am not entertained.....

anybody serious to be able to offer help ?

snail69:

I thought  kronin's   answer was quite helpful.  The customary response when someone tries to help is "thank you" . . .

I'd search using Google for you but I don't understand what  "alignation of 7-8 EMAs "  means . . . .  maybe you mean an alert when up to 8 EMAs align ?  or maybe you mean when a 7 period and 8 period EMA cross ?

I used a special version of Google to find this:  http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=243413

RaptorUK:
I thought  kronin's   answer was quite helpful.  The customary response when someone tries to help is "thank you" . . .

I'd search using Google for you but I don't understand what  "alignation of 7-8 EMAs "  means . . . .  maybe you mean an alert when up to 8 EMAs align ?  or maybe you mean when a 7 period and 8 period EMA cross ?

I used a special version of Google to find this:  http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=243413

Thanks a lot for help Raptor. It supposed to be at all 7 or 8 EMAs are alligned as in rainbow under or above each other depending on their value.

I do express gratitude for help, but not when someone tries to be sarcastic... 

snail69:

I do express gratitude for help, but not when someone tries to be sarcastic... 

I am sorry, but it wasn't meant sarcastic. It is just the way I would follow.

- Looking in codebase: Maybe there is something I can easily adjust for my needs. 
- Google: A query for 'alert ea for ema alignment' gives about 2'850'0000 results.
- Job section: if you don't want to code it by your own and with help from the forum users, there are many people which do it for you.

snail69:

Since there are no slaves here, there are only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

We are not entertained by you lack of lazyness.

kronin:

I am sorry, but it wasn't meant sarcastic. It is just the way I would follow.

- Looking in codebase: Maybe there is something I can easily adjust for my needs. 
- Google: A query for 'alert ea for ema alignment' gives about 2'850'0000 results.
- Job section: if you don't want to code it by your own and with help from the forum users, there are many people which do it for you.

kronin, sorry for missunderstanding. All clear now.

WHRoeder:

Since there are no slaves here, there are only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

We are not entertained by you lack of lazyness.

Dear WH,

Search:               could not find it

Learn to code:      I know my limits

Pay  for it:            your offer might be ?....

Reason: