Little bug... please help : )

HI,

Could you tell me why this is working only if I have only one order open at once?

if( OrderType() == OP_SELL && OrderMagicNumber() == 0 && OrderLots() == 0.05 && OrderStopLoss() == 0 ) 
     {OrderModifyReliable(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),OrderOpenPrice()+75*10*Point,OrderTakeProfit(),0,White);} 

if( OrderType() == OP_BUY && OrderMagicNumber() == 0 && OrderLots() == 0.05 && OrderStopLoss() == 0 ) 
     {OrderModifyReliable(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),OrderOpenPrice()-75*10*Point,OrderTakeProfit(),0,White);} 

Regards

Baptiste

FrenchyTrader:

HI,

Could you tell me why this is working only if I have only one order open at once?

You need to show more code,  for instance your  OrderSelect()  and the loop that contains the code you posted . . . if it's not in a loop how will it modify more than one order ?

Does the Order Reliable code handle the return values from the OrderModify() and report all errors ?

Now it works better:

for (int z2=OrdersTotal()-1; z2 >= 0; z2 --) 
   {
      OrderSelect(z2, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);

if( OrderType() == OP_SELL && OrderMagicNumber() == 0 && OrderLots() == 0.05 && OrderStopLoss() == 0 ) 
          {OrderModifyReliable(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),OrderOpenPrice()+P_Stoploss*10*Point,OrderTakeProfit(),0,White);} 

if( OrderType() == OP_BUY && OrderMagicNumber() == 0 && OrderLots() == 0.05 && OrderStopLoss() == 0 ) 
          {OrderModifyReliable(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),OrderOpenPrice()-75*10*Point,OrderTakeProfit(),0,White);} 
}

I have one more bug... The orderReliable show an error for AUDJPY.... 130 invalid SL. but I thought this was good to handle 3 or 5 digit

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| expert initialization function                                   |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
int init()
  {
//----

magicalNumber = currencyToInt()+stringToInt(EA_NAME);

if(Digits == 3 || Digits == 5) {
      TakeProfit = P_TakeProfit * 10;
      StopLoss = P_Stoploss * 10;
      slippage = P_slippage * 10;
      TrailingStopDeclencheur = P_TrailingStopDeclencheur * 10;
      TrailingStopDistance = P_TrailingStopDistance * 10;

} else {
      TakeProfit = P_TakeProfit;
      StopLoss = P_Stoploss;
      slippage = P_slippage;
      TrailingStopDeclencheur = P_TrailingStopDeclencheur;
      TrailingStopDistance = P_TrailingStopDistance;

}

Thank you for your fast help

FrenchyTrader:

Now it works better:

I have one more bug... The orderReliable show an error for AUDJPY.... 130 invalid SL. but I thought this was good to handle 3 or 5 digit

Why bother with that code to adjust for 4/5 Digit Brokers when you don't bother to use the variable that it produces ?

StopLoss = P_Stoploss * 10;

OrderOpenPrice() +   P_Stoploss * 10 * Point,

If your trade is already in DrawDown adjusting the SL based on the OrderOpenPrice() may mean that you are trying to set the SL too close . . .   maybe OrderReliable isn't as reliable as it's name suggests . . .

Your code must comply with what is written in this document otherwise you will get issues:   Requirements and Limitations in Making Trades

I don't understand how I could use it in order to work. My SL parameter = 20 but when it deals with JPY... in fact it becomes 0.2 pips... that's why I'm too close from market price.

FrenchyTrader:
I don't understand how I could use it in order to work. My SL parameter = 20 but when it deals with JPY... in fact it becomes 0.2 pips... that's why I'm too close from market price.
Which SL parameter ?  StopLoss or P_StopLoss ?  why bother calculating the  StopLoss  variable when you don't use it,  instead you use  P_Stoploss * 10 * Point  ?
Reason: