Please, I need your help with my EA... - page 2

jarc1027:

Ok, friend, 4 buffers, but I can not understand what is the condition to open or close positions in the EA with these four lines, because in the indicator repeats en two lines the same parameters (wt) and (lsma-ma),       

That is defined by your trading strategy . . . I can't tell you how to decide on when to go long/short or when to exit a trade . . . this forum is about coding.

What do you see in this Indicator to tell you to go long/short ? 

RaptorUK:

That is defined by your trading strategy . . . I can't tell you how to decide on when to go long/short or when to exit a trade . . . this forum is about coding.

What do you see in this Indicator to tell you to go long/short ? 

Hello, the indicator draw four lines on the chart, when the trend is bullish draw two blue lines, when changing the bearish trend the indicator erase the blue lines and draw two red lines ...

The strategy is to buy when it draws blue lines and when red lines appear the EA must close the long position and open a sale.

Likewise, if the lines change to blue, the EA must close the sale and to buy.

Color change in the lines drawn on the chart determines buy or sell and closing of the position that is open

Thanks.

jarc1027:
            ExtMapBuffer1[shift] = wt[shift];
            ExtMapBuffer2[shift] = lsma_ma[shift];

Use iCustom to read value(s) from buffer(s). Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

Then have the EA decide.

The picture...

indicator

jarc1027:

The picture...

Does the Indicator repaint ?  if it does do you expect that to help or hinder you ?

RaptorUK:
Does the Indicator repaint ?  if it does do you expect that to help or hinder you ?

Thanks, the indicator no repaint ...

is there any no repaint indicator ??

Repaint means, indicator changes values of past bars as newer ticks arrive. Most don't repaint (e.g. moving averages.) Examples of repainting indicators, fractal, zigzag, center of gravity.

help I'm a Begginer Ineed help I just plugged my EA followed all the Instructions Given but Still it's doesn't trade i heard Someone saying if it's correctly plugged and ready to Trade its must put a Smile but mine it's Doesn't please help what settings must I do?

Ntoshh71:
help I'm a Begginer Ineed help I just plugged my EA followed all the Instructions Given but Still it's doesn't trade i heard Someone saying if it's correctly plugged and ready to Trade its must put a Smile but mine it's Doesn't please help what settings must I do?
read post about Autotrade button.
besides, forex market is closed for weekend so EA must not trade because of that.
How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...
Reason: