MetaTrader 4 does not accept the new settings on my Expert Advisor!

Help!
I use Expert Advisor in MetaTrader 4. Trade with two positions of 100 lots. When changed lots of 150, the first position opens again with 100 and second 150 correctly. I changed the name of the Expert Advisor, change the links in it, but no change. MetaTrader 4 continues to trade the first item in the old way. I guess MetaTrader 4 keeps old settings information Expert Advisor, but do not know where it clean.

Thanks in advance...

Hi,

oh try to compil it?

Cmpiled several times, do not fix it.

These are changes that do and worked to a point.

Аnnoying problem to deal after months of work, but now I need a quick fix.

1. SStanly:
    I use Expert Advisor in MetaTrader 4. Trade with two positions of 100 lots. When changed lots of 150, the first position opens again with 100 and second 150 correctly. I changed the name of the Expert Advisor, change the links in it, but no change. MetaTrader 4 continues to trade the first item in the old way. I guess MetaTrader 4 keeps old settings

You guess wrong. Changing the name is irrelevant. Changing the links in it are irrelevant. Recompiling is irrelevant.

The code is broken and needs to be fixed. There are no mind readers here. Without code, we can only guess why.

2. SStanly: Аnnoying problem to deal after months of work, but now I need a quick fix.
    Lack of Planning
Reason: