Calculating exact profit by hand

Suppose I want to know the profit an order will give me when the price reaches a certain value

I will give the example of a specific order:

A buy order for the eurgbp symbol

buy price=0.8585; lots=0.1; leverage=100; swap=0.017; commission=0

At first I thought it would be something like:

(PriceNow-buyprice)*lots*leverage+swap+commission

but if i use a PriceNow of 0.9585, then it will result in (0.9585-0.8585)*0.1*100+0.017=0.1000*0.1*100+0.017=1.017.

Now, I am almost certain I've seen bigger profits onorders where the price rose rather less than 1000 pips. How would I do it?

My objective is to have a series of orders of same type, and calculate at what price they would zero (so i can know, also, when they would profit).

I was using (for the buy):

zeroprofitprice=sum( (orderprice1*orderlots1+orderswap1+ordercommision1) ... (orderpriceN*orderlotsN+orderswapN+ordercommisionN) )    divided by

(OrderLots1*...*OrderLotsN)

Can anyone assist me in solving these issues?

Thanks all, head bursting with wrath at inability to reach solution:)

ah, forgot toadd, concerning the lat formula I wrote,

Seems to me that

orderprice1*orderlots1+orderswap1+ordercommision1 

is unlikely to be correct, because swap and commission already come in their real value, and orderprice*lots odes not seem to scale...

ignoring swap and commission: profit = (price - OrderOpenPrice())*DIR * OrderLots() * DeltaValuePerLot(); // In account currency

WHRoeder:
ignoring swap and commission: profit = (price - OrderOpenPrice())*DIR * OrderLots() * DeltaValuePerLot(); // In account currency

what about the DIR and deltavalueperlot(); bro..
Reason: