why would RSi on Open prices repaint current 0 bar.??.. - page 2

strive23:

I dontknow..it does on my alpari platform.. the data window for the last data keeps changing..
It doesn't on my Alpari platform . . .  are you sure you are using the correct code ?  how are you checking ?

RaptorUK:
It doesn't on my Alpari platform . . .  are you sure you are using the correct code ?  how are you checking ?

I just put it on the 1min chart. and wait. the buffer1 and buffer 2 signal keep changing. it's weird.. thank you for your help though! If i have more insight ill come back and let you know

strive23:

I just put it on the 1min chart. and wait. the buffer1 and buffer 2 signal keep changing. it's weird.. thank you for your help though! If i have more insight ill come back and let you know
I meant how are you checking that you are using the correct code . . .  you obviously have a version using the Close (Bid price on bar 0)  price.  How do you know you aren't using that version ? 

RaptorUK:
I meant how are you checking that you are using the correct code . . .  you obviously have a version using the Close (Bid price on bar 0)  price.  How do you know you aren't using that version ? 

oh ok, so actually in place of the having iRSI i use a icustom function that calls a custom RSI. I did that to make sure it had price_open everywhere...obviously it doest work in some way...

strive23:

oh ok, so actually in place of the having iRSI i use a icustom function that calls a custom RSI. I did that to make sure it had price_open everywhere...obviously it doest work in some way...

the version of the RSI is the one i posted above in the first post

strive23:

OK,  try the attached . . .  one should repaint the other shouldn't.

RaptorUK:

ok. will try in a min,.tx!

RaptorUK:

yes the Open one stays put during the 1mn bar.the other one switches.. ok, ill go on an using that one you sent to me, and hopefully it will work out.

thanks for your help! 

strive23 2012.11.30 19:08 
strive23:

There's no different between the first and second version :D.

BTW your CI re-calculate every bar from historical bar to bar 0 on every tick. Not good mate.

Reason: