Ea Int and Dialog Boxes

I do not want to configure my Ea's with the standard input Box. the screen is to small and does does not allow for if statements. I looked at InputResizer by Mary Jane and it is very nicely done but it is not quite what I am looking for. I can and do use =MessageBox  but it only allows for MB_OKCANCEL OK YES NO CANCEL.   I need a Input Box yes no Change input.  I have not found any good examples of of this. It would be nice to have a Pop Up with a explanation of each input. Any Help would be welcome. 

Perhaps Buttons and Text-fields would help.

JeffCrystal:
I do not want to configure my Ea's with the standard input Box. the screen is to small and does does not allow for if statements. I looked at InputResizer by Mary Jane and it is very nicely done but it is not quite what I am looking for. I can and do use =MessageBox  but it only allows for MB_OKCANCEL OK YES NO CANCEL.   I need a Input Box yes no Change input.  I have not found any good examples of of this. It would be nice to have a Pop Up with a explanation of each input. Any Help would be welcome. 
You need some WinAPI operation :(