MT4 EA recompiling - effect on running EA

Hi, newbie question: If I have an EA attached and running on chart A, then I tweaked the code, recompiled and attach it on chart B, will it affect EA on chart A?

https://docs.mql4.com/check/UninitializeReason

It'll probably uninit and reinit [case REASON_RECOMPILE]. As for affecting your trading logic and variables, it depends on how the Expert is coded.

Definitely unInit, EA reloaded (meaning all global and static variables have been reset), init called. Only in the tester does compiling not reload the EA.

But EA running on different charts have completely separate scope and global variables right?

gt21:
Hi, newbie question: If I have an EA attached and running on chart A, then I tweaked the code, recompiled and attach it on chart B, will it affect EA on chart A?

Where was the mq4 file when you recompiled it ?  I keep all my source code in a series of directories unrelated to any of my MT4 installations . . .  I can tweak and recompile till I'm blue in thee face and this has no effect on any of my terminals . . .

gt21:
But EA running on different charts have completely separate scope and global variables right?
Yes.