Indicator Development Request

It is requested that somebody create an indicator for me with following parameters, Thanks and regards in advance

1.       The standard MT4 envelop indicator in the oscillator section should be used

2.       The indicator should indicate envelop prices, both upper and lower by adding spread to upper envelop and subtracting spread from lower envelop and adding to it x number of pips

3.       X number may be defined in the indicator properties

4.       The indicator should mark two horizontal lines on the chart by writing price above and below. The price written must be magnified

5.       It must up date itself after every close of bar. Add new lines and delete the old ones

6.       For example if upper envelop is 1.3344 and lower envelop is 1.3320 and pair spread is 3 pips and x number of pips defined is 2 pips. Then upper horizontal line should be 1.3342 and lower horizontal line should be  1.3312 with price written above and below them in a magnified way

hello1234:

It is requested that somebody create an indicator for me with following parameters, Thanks and regards in advance

If you want to make a request first check it hasn't already been coded,  check the code base and search using the search box,  top right of this page,  or search using Google . . .  if you don't find what you are looking for make your request here:  MT4 & MT5 coding requests

hello1234: It is requested that somebody create ...
Since there are no slaves here, there are only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

and if you do your request then explain how you come to the result we see in point 6

6. For example if upper envelop is 1.3344 and lower envelop is 1.3320 and pair spread is 3 pips and x number of pips defined is 2 pips. Then upper horizontal line should be 1.3342 and lower horizontal line should be 1.3312 with price written above and below them in a magnified way

looks to me wrong ....

Reason: