EA to deactivate all the another EA's if an x ammount of pipps target its reached...

Hi guys,

i would like to ask for a favour.. i need an expert advisor, that its deactivateing<for the current day> all the another expert advisors activated on the account, when an X ammount of pipps it was been reached.. then on the day 2 its reactivateing back again from 00:00...

The expert also needs to have a Stop Loss overall level for deactivation as well... ie. so if the expert hits an x ammount in negative pipps, all the expert advisors are kicked.. and no trades are accepted
for the day... and the next day reactivated.. 

thanks guys in advance.....

Gl with the trades!

nzsolt85:
    Hi guys,

i would like to ask for a favour.. i need an expert advisor, that its deactivateing<for the current day> all the another expert advisors activated on the account, when an X ammount of pipps it was been reached.. then on the day 2 its reactivateing back again from 00:00...

The expert also needs to have a Stop Loss overall level for deactivation as well... ie. so if the expert hits an x ammount in negative pipps, all the expert advisors are kicked.. and no trades are accepted

Gl with the trades!

Don't mess with other EA's

All EA's have code for themselves and I hope it stays that way....  

deVries:

Don't mess with other EA's

All EA's have code for themselves and I hope it stays that way....  

:) hey deVries.

Im testing an approach..  and i noticed, that on daily bases an expert it has always a floating nice upbalance.. <pippwise><as in overall expert advisors loaded for the account> then when the day its closed, every day its closed in negative.. so im trying to test that approach, that i wouldlike to run away with the pipps, when its up.. :)) 

so bic.of this, i need the EXPERT ADVISOR:)

Gl with the trades! 

P>S>its just for an experiment, but it can give a nice amm.of output pipwise 

nzsolt85:
      Hi guys,

Gl with the trades!

No shortcuts jobs or inbox someone it doesnt cost much.
        Reason: