Arbitration in MT4

Hello, I have to make a robot for Arbitration in two types of coins?
Currency A and B for MT4
Buy "A" at the top and sell "B" in the background at the same time, when you find the price difference.

Your question is?

smajbr:
Hello, I have to make a robot for Arbitration in two types of coins?
Currency A and B for MT4
Buy "A" at the top and sell "B" in the background at the same time, when you find the price difference.

For a true arbitrage system you need to find the differences between three currencies, not two. Two currencies only tell you there is a difference, you need the third in order to long/short to make your money.

The problem is fees. The amount of the differences are so small that they get eaten up by the spread. And they last for such a short amount of time you need to be using a short timeframe, which means you're only looking at really small variances between currencies. 

The abry theory is great, in practice it doesn't work. I've stopped looking for "loopholes" in the system and focus now on technical analysis. Whatever loopholes you think you found, trust me, someone else already found them and they no longer exist.

GeneralVonEd:

Para um sistema de arbitragem verdade que você precisa encontrar as diferenças entre três moedas, não dois. Duas moedas apenas dizer-lhe que há uma diferença, você precisa do terceiro, a fim de longo / curto para fazer o seu dinheiro.

O problema é honorários. O montante das diferenças são tão pequenas que são comidos pelo spread. E duram por uma quantidade tão pequena de tempo que você precisa estar usando um curto espaço de tempo, o que significa que você está apenas olhando para as variações muito pequenas entre as moedas. 

A teoria Abry é grande, na prática, não funciona. Eu parei de procurar "brechas" no sistema e se concentrar agora na análise técnica. Seja qual for brechas você acha que encontrou, confie em mim, alguém já encontrou eles e eles não existem mais.

rsrsrsrs you are correct, I have not found even a kind of loophole, not this time
My spread is 0.5 points
Just want to know how can I open a robot to function in different windows graphics